Primo Pasta guy back to ACC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primo Pasta guy back to ACC

"I’m happy for him. I wish him nothing but the best. I’ll try to go out there, say some Primo [Pasta] jokes" - Demar

It will be interesting to see fans reaction tonight. I suspect boos. We all remember when he told media that he's lazy "sometimes". Only for this he deserves to be booed. If you're lazy - NBA isn't the place for you. ( http://www.nba.com/2010/news/feature...3/22/bargnani/ )

I wanna go to the game just to throw a can of Primo pasta sauce towards Bargs direction, too bad they don't make the sauce in glass containers lol.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Bargnani was a high-profile player whose last days in Toronto weren't happy ones. This seems to be the minimum criteria for booing.

I expect Fields to get some extra minutes tonight checking Melo.

Comment

I'm saying it now.

Psycho-T will take out Bargnani for the remainder of the season by headbutting his wrist.

Comment

LOL DeMar he isnt saying it but I always had the feeling DeMar hated Bargs, he probably threw a secret block party when Ujiri traded him and popped Champagne.

Im at work tonight but I will be following the boxscore and play by play via secret phone in pocket while hiding in the backroom

looking forward to Tyler being a absolute nuisance and some bounce back play from Rudy who just loves going up against guys like Melo and James it lights his fire so to speak and has good nights against the star 3s.

Comment

Thought this was funny:

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

In other news Nash rolled his ankle LOL!

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                In other news Nash rolled his ankle LOL!
                It's just too much for him. He's not 25 anymore.

Comment

Seriously? damn he's done....

Comment

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/1...=iref:nbahpt6a

Ya only played 8 minutes Isiah Thomas ate him up on the penetration. He has to retire oldest player in the league now. so glad he rejected Toronto....

Comment

Toronto people...you guys should have a primo pasta tailgate party before the pre-season game. Also, which Raptor will get the next advertising deal (forget Landry's PSP) and what should it be?
                      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Sony dropped Landry after realizing hes useless. My money is on DeMar, JV or Rudy. in that order. I would say Ross but he will probably be traded his future is really misty.

Comment

Paired with Anthony, Woodson liked how the big front line looked. “The spacing was really good with him,’’ Woodson said. “When you swing it, he’s a guy who can make shots. He missed some good looks. But he’s a guy that can put it down [on the floor] and cause problems, getting all the way to the rim and pulling up with the mid-range shot. I think it’s going to work.’’

...oh, mike...hope the kool aid tastes good

http://nypost.com/2013/10/10/knicks-...p-on-bargnani/

Comment

I should pitch my idea for that raptors commercial

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Paired with Anthony, Woodson liked how the big front line looked. “The spacing was really good with him,’’ Woodson said. “When you swing it, he’s a guy who can make shots. He missed some good looks. But he’s a guy that can put it down [on the floor] and cause problems, getting all the way to the rim and pulling up with the mid-range shot. I think it’s going to work.’’

...oh, mike...hope the kool aid tastes good

http://nypost.com/2013/10/10/knicks-...p-on-bargnani/
                              Bargnani: Getting coaches fired since 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X