No announcement yet.

Raps Vs. Knicks (game thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL anybody else see the Primo ad on the scorers table?

Comment

DeMar... holy cow.

Comment

DeRozan is playing like an all in these preseason games.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Despite the great behind the back passes, i get the impression DeMar doesn't like JV that much. Is that just me?

Comment

Valantime wrote: View Post
            Despite the great behind the back passes, i get the impression DeMar doesn't like JV that much. Is that just me?
            I think it's just you, yeah.

Comment

Half-time observations. DeRozan is playing like an all-star. He and Hansbrough look dynamic on the court. Lowry does not have a single assist, and neither does Augustin, which means the team as a whole has a whopping three. Gay is still adjusting to his day vision--missed 5 of 8 free throws, and 3 of 4 field goals. Yes, the offense looks chaotic.

Comment

Surprised we dont have many posts for this game. Compared to other game threads.
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

It was not on the RaptorsHQ home page. I had to hunt for it.

By the way, this format is not good for game threads, because it uses too much space.

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                    Surprised we dont have many posts for this game. Compared to other game threads.
                    It's a Friday during Thanksgiving weekend?

Comment

Valantime wrote: View Post
                      I think its just you.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I missed the last game but caught the first game and now the first half of this game. Does Toronto have any intention of feeding the post up men--JV and Tyler--or are they just standing out there to maybe get a put back once in awhile? I heard a lot about JV over the summer but it does not look to me like there is any intention of using him offensively. They sure do not feed him like the Pacers fed Hibbert in Indiana last year. Need a backup point guard bad.

Comment

I really like the Knicks broadcast crew. They're pretty knowledgeable about the Raptors, especially compared to the Boston crew from earlier this week; they even show replays of good Raptors plays, not just their own teams'.

I'm trying not to get too excited about DeRozan, but there's a lot to like about this preseason.

What's Acy's status? Is he injured, or is he just that far down the depth chart that he can't even get into a preseason game.

Comment

Indiana65 wrote: View Post
                            I missed the last game but caught the first game and now the first half of this game. Does Toronto have any intention of feeding the post up men--JV and Tyler--or are they just standing out there to maybe get a put back once in awhile? I heard a lot about JV over the summer but it does not look to me like there is any intention of using him offensively. They sure do not feed him like the Pacers fed Hibbert in Indiana last year. Need a backup point guard bad.
                            the raptors have no offense at all

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              the raptors have no offense at all
                              3 Assists the whole game so far lol

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                                3 Assists the whole game so far lol
                                And Lowry has 6 turnovers.

Raps need a PG.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment