Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the Sixers play in Philly. That crowd is harsh, but knows their basketball.
    And if you notice, I said the ACC crowd was the worst in the NBA. I dont consider them fans. They are over-represented by casual voyeurs who have had the game effectively marketed to them by MLSE. They are there because its a "cool" thing to do.
    The true fans are represented by this website's banner: "Win or Lose, here we stand." Therefore, it is unacceptable for the ACC crowd to boo Andrea. This was particularly inappropriate when they did do as soon as he checked into a game, before he had even taken a single shot. And it was downright inhumane to do that to him on his first game back from injury last season!
    Next time you are at a game, look around you, listen to those near you, and you'll see what I mean. Just make sure you have a puke bucket nearby, because what you see will sicken you. I watch every game at home or at bar, but never again at the ACC!

Comment

vegeta wrote: View Post
      I watched the Sixers play in Philly. That crowd is harsh, but knows their basketball.
      And if you notice, I said the ACC crowd was the worst in the NBA. I dont consider them fans. They are over-represented by casual voyeurs who have had the game effectively marketed to them by MLSE. They are there because its a "cool" thing to do.
      The true fans are represented by this website's banner: "Win or Lose, here we stand." Therefore, it is unacceptable for the ACC crowd to boo Andrea. This was particularly inappropriate when they did do as soon as he checked into a game, before he had even taken a single shot. And it was downright inhumane to do that to him on his first game back from injury last season!
      Next time you are at a game, look around you, listen to those near you, and you'll see what I mean. Just make sure you have a puke bucket nearby, because what you see will sicken you. I watch every game at home or at bar, but never again at the ACC!
      lol look at this guy trying to weasel his way out! Win or Lose, here we stand! All Raptors fans are fine with that! You don't see us booing Calderon, Jack, Barbosa, Butler, or JJ. They all have their major faults that frustrated many Raptors fans. Calderon with the bad defense, Butler is just garbage and JJ jacks up shots. We didn't boo them cuz they played hard every night regardless of their flaws. Bargnani didn't give a shit! No fucks were given to the team! He never gave 110% to this team except for that small 10 or so game stretch which was just a random outlier. Kinda reminiscing of VC expect Bargnani never explicitly said it out loud to the media. He never tried on defense. He never tried to box out and get rebounds. He doesn't ever hustle for the rebound or on defense. He consistently just stands in the perimeter or around the perimeter. He's as scared of the paint as Novak. And despite all this, he's owed 10 million per year? Can't blame fans for hating his ass! I was at the Raptors-Timberwolves game on Wednesday! It was a great atmosphere. Everyone was cheering despite it being preseason, despite that we were losing, and despite the Raptors not playing their starters for most of the second half except JV. So you're absolutely wrong! Raptors are a good amazing crowd, but if a player isn't gonna give the team 100% and their best, the crowd will turn on them! You are so stupid and so misinformed! I bet you don't even go to games! You're basing this off assumptions you've randomly come up with to support your argument! Please leave RR if this is the shit you're gonna post all the time...
      Last edited by Blacklash2k4; Fri Oct 11, 2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

oh hi Bargnani..
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Reminds me why I decided to boycott games at the ACC.
          Congratulations.

No one cares.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Go to china to oppress peoples opinions please.

Comment

Holy crap, how did I miss this thread for 5 hours ... LOCKED.

I understand what you are saying vegeta, but perhaps introduce yourself first.. get to know people.. and then drop a bomb like this thread. Lol

Comment

Working...
              X