Raps - Wolves: part deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana65 wrote: View Post
    You must have been watching the Pacers with me last year. Amen to what you said. Use Tyler correctly like when he is posted up on the fast break and he will get you a lot of points. What Tyler does is not necessarily pretty, looks awkward at times, but Tyler is a scorer. A lot of it may end up being at the free throw line but who cares where they come from? He should not be considered a 5th option or just a garbage man.
    I think the role of 6th man suits him well. Sadly that is a 5th option on this team with Jonas, DeMar, Rudy and Kyle. Though that's why the 6th man role suits him well, he can move up to 2nd or 3rd option when some of those guys are off the floor, and be basically the 1st option when all of them are off. What I mean here is that no one else on the bench is really great at creating an opportunity for themselves. They should be running a lot of post ups for Tyler when things slow down in the half-court game.

Comment

• Stone, lock down defender!
      Daye, floor spacer!
      Augustine, floor general!

The preseason, ladies and gentlemen!
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• But to be fair i'd keep Stone over Augustine
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          But to be fair i'd keep Stone over Augustine
          Preseason ladies and gentlemen!
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Preseason ladies and gentlemen!
            lol no offense but im tired of people saying "ladies and gentlemen" after a trite simple comment as if their comment is more prestigious than the one they are quoting... everyone knows its preseason

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              lol no offense but im tired of people saying "ladies and gentlemen" after a trite simple comment as if their comment is more prestigious than the one they are quoting... everyone knows its preseason
              Have a Nap?
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
              X