No announcement yet.

Raps - Wolves: part deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember guys, US Bank makes your business grow...

Comment

• Our third stringers and bench has done a good job in two straight games now. We kept up with the Minnesota starters with our bench for most of the second half and then when they FINALLY put on their bench and third stringers we are beating them. I'm liking what I'm seeing. And Julyan Stone definitely deserves the 15th spot. He's impressed me with his D and Passing skills
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Shrub wrote: View Post
        hahahaha WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!
        worst basketball i've ever seen.
        austin daye is the best player on the floor.

derrick williams getting a lot of burn...and looking like a bust
        It's summer league dude!

Comment

• I was just about to say that but you took the words right out of my fingers!

Welcome to Summer League.

MVP. Austin Daye...... oh god.

Comment

• Austin Daye sighting!
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Austin wants minutes....

Comment

• Daye is like a Bargnani with emotions and control. Stone is pretty dam active. If I was Ross I would be very concerened about my future right now.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  It's summer league dude!
                  but that's just the thing: it isn't.
                  the leaves are falling off of the trees.

also, i'm pretty sure i just saw a topless man in leopard short-shorts in the stands right after the final whistle.
                  anybody else catch that?

Comment

• finally it's over

Comment

• Buycks has more assists that Landry and Augustin combined: 7 to 4.

Fields passed it to Tyler on the fast break twice, which about equals the times the Pacers did that in all of the last two seasons.

Note to Ross: don't try to lay up against two guys, flip it back to Hansbrough. That's what the bigs are for.

Comment

• That was a painful game... I feel numb...

Comment

• With Daye emerging as another floor spacer and Stone being a lock down defender. What do we need Ross for? Oh yeah go win the dunk contest. My bad guys what was I thinking.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• So Quincy Acy has made just as many threes as Ross so far in Preseason. Mmm interesting..
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              With Daye emerging as another floor spacer and Stone being a lock down defender. What do we need Ross for? Oh yeah go win the dunk contest. My bad guys what was I thinking.
                              EXACTLY!!! There is really NO space for Terrence with the way he's playing. There are much more hungry guys on our bench that make much more of an impact than he does. They also make less mistakes. The back court of Dwight and Stone are actually really good defensively. I'm liking it. Austin Daye has actually been pretty decent defensively as well. And finally my boy Fields has a good shooting/scoring night to shut up the haters that seem to like Terrence over him because of athleticism. You guys are crazy. Oh and DJ Augustin finally shot the fall well as well. Maybe the bench just needed a little time together after all. Time will tell.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ball*

Comment

Working...
                                X