Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeBron's Role Models: His Airness and A.I.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron's Role Models: His Airness and A.I.

"MJ wasn't perfect. MJ had bad games. He had turnovers. He had games where he felt like he should've been better," James said. "But I think the greatest thing about MJ was that he never was afraid to fail. And I think that's why he succeeded so much -- because he was never afraid of what anybody ever said about him. Never afraid to miss the game-winning shot, never afraid to turn the ball over. Never afraid."
    "I watch Jordan more than anybody, for sure," James told ESPN's Chris Broussard for a story in the upcoming issue of ESPN The Magazine. "But I'll watch tapes of AI, too. I don't take anything from AI. Well, I do -- his will. They say he was 6 feet, but AI was like 5-10½. Do we even want to say 160? 170 [pounds]? Do we even want to give him that much weight? And he played like a 6-8 2-guard. He was one of the greatest finishers we've ever seen. You could never question his heart. Ever. He gave it his all. AI was like my second-favorite player growing up, after MJ."
    Source: ESPN.com

It's worth going to ESPN to read the whole thing. His two favorite players are two guys who were tough as nails, two of the greatest finishers of all-time and two guys who could take over a game and win it on their own on the offensive side of the ball if need be. Yet, I find it surprising no mention of Magic, because he's more like Magic than those two but then I remember his age and it all makes sense.

Combine those two and you have the best role model.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I'm gonna assume you're kidding. role Models?

Combine the two and you possibly create the biggest, egomaniacal asshole on the planet.

Good players.... but damn, farther things from role models have never walked the earth hahaha

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
        I'm gonna assume you're kidding. role Models?

Combine the two and you possibly create the biggest, egomaniacal asshole on the planet.

Good players.... but damn, farther things from role models have never walked the earth hahaha
        Im kidding
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

hahahaha thank the stars... ya never know nowadays

Comment

Working...
          X