Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      anyone know where i can watch the full thing? i missed it
      Just highlights dude

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/pla...preview_101813

Comment

Nevermindd its replaying on NBA TV Canada at 6

Comment

The 2:08 clip on Leiweke and expectations he says they let 16 people go this summer.... front office OVERHAUL.

Comment

Leweike and Ujiri's speeches didn't really impress me. Leiweke reminds of a Colangelo/Burke hybrid, best of luck to him, but the excuses are still there. And Masai, I love the guy his speech makes me want to hug him and pat him on his head and say good job. But, Toronto is challenging market to find success in. The Argos are its most successful franchise and the city doesn't care.

Now, he's right about the crowd and Raptor fans. Sometimes, you make Senators fan look they have pulse, with how quiet the Air Canada centre is on some games. It's a two way investment you support the players at the games they support you with hard work in return.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

That Celtics fan tho
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Btw, what was up with the Cabbie comedy segment there in the end? it was awkward as hell.

I was hoping the players would get Raptors/basketball related questions. ***.

Great event. But that last segment there with the players was a fail.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

I think it got too serious w/ Leiweke and Masai.

They needed a comedic element and unfortunately, as Cabbie said, he's just waayyyyy too awkward to mc an event that started so seriously.

Comment

Only 3 thoughts:
                    1. Masai has tons of passion, and he's a pretty weird dude. Love it. Nice to have a suit with personality for a change.

2. Cabbie is terrible. His awkward interviews are all about him, and not about the person being interviewed, the team, or even a basketball related topic. Starting off with the Halloween costume question was a funny way to start, but he drags everything on, and the whole giving them food was just a waste of time.

3. The fan questions (I only saw 2?) were both fairly poor questions. A. How do you convince players to come to Toronto? - MU already addressed this in his speech, pay attention. B. Are you going to tank for Wiggins? - facepalm....
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Sam Mitchell thinks that Casey will get coach of the year award this season on NBA TV

He also just compared Rudy Gay with Lebron talent-wise!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Sam Mitchell thinks that Casey will get coach of the year award this season on NBA TV

He also just compared Rudy Gay with Lebron talent-wise!
                        If the Raptors squeak into the playoffs, and finish in the top third in defense, then Casey most definitely deserves a nomination.

Comment

Working...
                        X