X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amir ... for three!

Comment

trust me download ad block before you try any of those sites
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
        amir ... for three!
        did it go did it go tell me!
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          nahh
          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post

of course not

Comment

Anyone else get peeved on the JV bad defensive player bit when Conley went in for the left land floater?

Yes - JV is struggling. Most 21 year old C's do.

Issue here is Lowry. That was awful D and Devlin/Sherm go to town on Jonas Christ Superstar? Please.

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                nahh
                looooooooool
                phez wrote: View Post
                of course not
                awwwn i actually thought he would make it

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Anyone else get peeved on the JV bad defensive player bit when Conley went in for the left land floater?

Yes - JV is struggling. Most 21 year old C's do.

Issue here is Lowry. That was awful D and Devlin/Sherm go to town on Jonas Christ Superstar? Please.
                  100% agree, lowry has been terrible so far

Comment

Memphis shooting is pretty bad, give some credit to Toronto's defense.
                    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Amir's gotta stop taking three's and start playing serious..
                      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Amir seriously gotta stop takin those 3's. There's a reason why he''s wide open.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                          Amir's gotta stop taking three's and start playing serious..
                          Uh, those are designed plays...

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            Amir seriously gotta stop takin those 3's. There's a reason why he''s wide open.
                            That's the point since, they know he'll be open that gives him an opportunity to nail them.

Comment

LOL psycho T throwing Gasol to the floor.. awesome

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                                Uh, those are designed plays...
                                Probably a case of he hits them in practice, but shits his pants when shooting them during a game. 3's take a lot more concentration than the typical Amir shot around the basket.

Comment

Working...
                                X