Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gortat traded to Wizards

Rate this trade.

Wiz are going to buy out half of those guys. Maybe Marshall survives. What a high price to pay for a healthy center. Suns aren't even hiding that they're diving.

Comment

We should try to deal for one of those picks. Sun are stocking up on 1st rounders, imagine prying one away and landing Wiggins

Comment

Wiz are expected to waive Marshall and Brown, per Marc Stein.

Suns are riding the tank pretty hard! 4 first round picks is incredible.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Suns are doing it aggressively and it will likely pay off. 4 first rounders, they could practically draft the University of Kentucky.

How long before Dragic is send out? Everything but Eric Bledsoe will likely be dealt.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

relevant:

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Should the Raptors look to pick up Marshall as the third point guard and future back up?

Comment

Wow, not sure I understand the Wiz's mentality. So they traded a solid role-playing C and a 1st round pick for a slightly more solid C and a giant pile of crap.

Is Colangelo advising the Wiz now?

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
                  Should the Raptors look to pick up Marshall as the third point guard and future back up?
                  No

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Wow, not sure I understand the Wiz's mentality. So they traded a solid role-playing C and a 1st round pick for a slightly more solid C and a giant pile of crap.

Is Colangelo advising the Wiz now?
                    That Okafor guy will have plenty of problems with neck stiffness, believe me. ( he's been rehabbing from herniated disk in his neck. )

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
                      -

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      No
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        relevant:

Looks like the deal went trough.

Comment

There goes my Gay to Phoenix idea.. Phoenix and Philly going to duke it out for Wiggins. Hope they both fail.

Comment

They'll both fail and somehow Cleveland will get the first pick

Comment

Okafor is out indefinitely. I'm a little surprised for Washington especially since they're dumping everyone except Gortat but they're clearly trying to win now.
                              Also this begs the question
                              Who is worse, Philli or Suns?
                              Phx has Dragic and Bledsoe who are good but they both play the same position
                              I think Phoenix has become the worst team in the league!

Comment

Working...
                              X