Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most memorable or greatest Raptors regular season game you've watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brothersteve wrote: View Post
    October 28, 2009 Home opener vs Cleveland. Raptors beat LeBron James, Shaq & Company 101-91 - I bought floor seats (for my wife's birthday) You would have believed you were at a playoff game - the crowd was that into the game from the tip. (Andrea Bargnani led the team with 28 points - there was hope for him back then)

Playoff games were better - but that was about as good as a regular season game gets - there is something special about Raptors home openers.

I remember talking to Ed Stefanski after he got here - he thought the Dec 26, 2011 home opener vs Cleveland was like a playoff game (poor guy had to watch the Sixers & Nets as an executive prior to coming to Toronto)
    Yup. I remember that game as well. And i believe Bargnani averaged 20+ ppg during that season. He was actually pretty good back then.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

2 OT Game vs. Blazers is a favourite of mine. The play where Bosh picks for Parker points to the base line, and then Parker follows down the baseline and gets a dunk - very memorable for me. Also, Roy was playing some clutch basketball and Bosh was going strong too. Lots of big shots.

Comment

Also, I was at the Carter vs. Van Exel game when I was a kid. It was so long ago but I remember screaming my head off when he hit that three. Great moment.

Comment

Working...
        X