This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Closest matchup so far? 5-4 due to a .0005 advantage if FG%. Pretty awesome.
    As I lost on that, I question the awesomeness. Beating the undefeated conference leading team by .0005 advantage would have been much cooler imo.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Wow! @ this trade that's bout to go down between SKYWALKER and The Coach... That's bigtime clearing house!

Comment

• Lol might as well swap teams.

Comment

• One of those trades that started small and just grew... I believe there was even one proposal with 6 players from both sides. Anyways, I think it gives SKYWALKERS the advantage for this year and hopefully starts the rebuild for me, with Rose out... again. I really appreciated the back and forth that SKYWALKERS and I had, as all too often I don't hear anything back and some of the trades I propose get no response at all... and just sit there for weeks. The life of a GM I guess.
          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
          ― John Wooden

Comment

• I have the same perspective on this trade as The Coach. Started small. Made many counters and this is what we ended up with. I also agree that this trade gives me current advantage, while giving The Coach more of a long term advantage.

And kudos to The Coach for being an involved manager! Loved the back and forth counters!

In other news, i still have 5 players that i started the year with.. Send an offer Makeover City on the move!

Comment

• And these are the kinds of Managers we want in this league.
              Good on you guys! Thats a trade for the record books! 10-player Trade.

Comment

• Andrew Bynum for sale. looking for young player and/or picks
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Dropped CJ Miles for Hollis Thompson. Signing Thompson for 1 year (31 years)
                  Last edited by Mack North; Sun Dec 8, 2013, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• The 5'9", $61 Isaiah Thomas becomes new starter for the Kings!

I recall saying this in the draft... that he would outplay Vasquez.

Didn't think it would be due to a trade though... and especially not with Toronto! lol
                    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Dec 8, 2013, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Really glad I got a first rounder plus Hawes from Skywalker for Kobe. Kobe is such a bust!!!! lol jk dude, just smackin it up!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Really glad I got a first rounder plus Hawes from Skywalker for Kobe. Kobe is such a bust!!!! lol jk dude, just smackin it up!
                        hahaha! I love it! Just so you know I don't plan on tanking, so I'm hoping the first rounder I traded to you doesn't amount to much

And Kobe a bust???? #MackIsDrunkAgain .... hahahaha

Comment

• Dropping MWP, signing Jeremy Evans for remainder of season. Cap at 32

Comment

• I will be signing Giannis Antetokounmpo for 3 years.

Comment

• Looking to make a few moves.

I'm looking to trade Afflalo, Avery Bradley, Glen Davis, Jason Smith, Jared Sullinger, James Anderson. Ideally I'd like a draft pick in the deal.

Comment

• Looking to buy low on Kobe? Now's the time. but not TOO low lol

Comment

Working...
                                X