Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dropbox looks good for my roster as I haven't finalized my years yet. The yahoo roster does not seem to match. Lines up with what I had before the moves I made.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      The Dropbox looks good for my roster as I haven't finalized my years yet. The yahoo roster does not seem to match. Lines up with what I had before the moves I made.
      Ya the yahoo rosters can't be updated until they open up their fantasy basketball servers. I should've said that. Any moves you make in the offseason won't be reflected on the yahoo page.

Comment

• Ok thanks.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Another trade

ceez and DanH agree to a trade!

ceez receives Alec Burks and Steven Adams

DanH receives Mike Conley
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Burksy
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ***Report: Mack North signs draft picks.

"Team Mack North has announced (here and now) that they are signing their two number one draftees this year. #5 overall selection Joel Embiid, Center out of Kansas, has agreed to a 4 year deal with the Northside. #10 overall Nik Stauskas, by way of Mississauga, out of the University of Michigan, is signing on for a 3 year deal, worth upwards of free hookers and booze if he hits certain expectations."

The length of these contracts may have many in the RRFL shaking their heads, but Mack North truly believes he has a steal in both selections. While Embiid may take 2 or even 3 seasons to start producing the way many think he can, let's remember he is on a growing team. Add Stauskas and his outside shooting with the ability to become an excellent scorer in the NBA, and Mack is proud to pair these 2 alongside the very young core of Drummond, Beal, Wall, Burke, Bledsoe and Jordan.***

-AP

Comment

• anyone selling any Centers or PFs?
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  anyone selling any Centers or PFs?
                  Bosh could be made available for the right price. Pek too.
                  Though both should expect big jumps in numbers this season.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    anyone selling any Centers or PFs?
                    I could depending on the offer. Love isn't available though.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• so i can re-sign two guys PLUS my rookie from last year right? or just 1 and the rookie?
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        so i can re-sign two guys PLUS my rookie from last year right?
                        Yep. Assuming your rookie from last year is a FA.

Comment

• excellent
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                            Alright everyone I've updated the cap sheets up to this point.
                            There were a couple changes that didn't match up with the final rosters from last season with Drizz(Ariza and Okafor trade never inputted) and McHappy(final signings). I believe I caught them all but please compare your team
                            here:
                            http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho.../29269/rosters
                            to your team here:
                            https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ziuypwf6c...20Overview.pdf
                            to ensure all rosters are up to date.
                            I've only put in your rookie signings or resigned players if you've given the years other than that this years draft picks can be found on the 1st page of the 2nd link.
                            apologies man. I will be sure to report next time.

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                              apologies man. I will be sure to report next time.
                              Lol it's 100% my fault. The trade was made with me and I was in charge of the cap sheets. Don't sweat it.

Comment

• ceez re-signs:

omer asik for 2 years
                                tony parker for 2 years
                                victor oladipo DPE
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X