This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    soooo how do i see what free agents are out there?
    Everyone needs to have their resigns (up to 2 players and 1 drafted player) and the number of years , posted by September 1st.

If you don't post players, all your players go in to free agent pool.
    If you don't years but do post players, it will be assumed 1 year.

I think this deadline/date has to be firm. People have 2 months to post!

As for right now, look through dropbox and you will get an idea of who is available and who is not. There are a couple of teams with interesting dilemmas. Anyone marked with a * means they were signed when the team was over the 40 year cap. They cannot be resigned.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Confirmed that I did actually agree to this deal.

Everyone cool with it?
      Another cool thing about dynasty, if I'm not mistaken, is that all trades are approved as long as no team is going over the cap. Consenting adults making moves in their own best interest within the confines of the rules.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Picks received with *

1. The Coach*
        2. koncept*
        3. ceez*
        4. DanH*
        5. Mack North (via SKYWALKERS)*
        6. drizz
        7. Joey/Joey_heskethMONSTARS
        8. WJF*
        9. Axel*
        10. Mack North*
        11. jbml*
        12. Keeping it Real !!*
        13. Fully*
        14. mcHAPPY/Matt52 (via Tucas TuneSquad)*
        15. TEAM BALLSWIN
        16. Axel (via mcHAPPY/Matt52)*

Remember to have your selection sent in to mcHAPPY by August 1st via RR private message.

If you select 9th, you should send me your top 9 selections in order of preference.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Heads up:

I'm heading to cottage tomorrow.

I'm missing Drizz, Joey, and Ballswin.

If I get them tomorrow morning, I can post draft August 1st as intended.

If I don't, then it has to wait until Sunday night.

I'm not expecting a pick from Ballswin as he didn't use it last year.

I'd still wait until the 1st to ensure Ballswin doesn't come in last minute.

But a quick copy and paste would be a doable at the cottage on my cell phone for Ballswin b/c at most it would change just one team.

So what I'm saying is: Drizz and Joey get me your picks! lol

Comment

• Have fun at the cottage. I'm drinking at mine right now.

I'm very excited/nervous to see how the draft plays out. I already know my 2 resigns, so then it's prep for the greatest event on earth, the auction. I only have 6 players, so I doubt I'll be able to spend $97 on a player like Patrick Beverley this year, but who knows!!
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Picks received with *

1. The Coach*
              2. koncept*
              3. ceez*
              4. DanH*
              6. drizz
              8. WJF*
              9. Axel*
              10. Mack North*
              11. jbml*
              12. Keeping it Real !!*
              13. Fully*
              15. TEAM BALLSWIN
              16. Axel (via mcHAPPY/Matt52)*

Remember to have your selection sent in to mcHAPPY by August 1st via RR private message.

If you select 9th, you should send me your top 9 selections in order of preference.
              [/QUOTE]

Don't forget, I've got 16 now, so I'll need to update you on my list. I'll have that for you tomorrow.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Can we get a Dropbox link? I don't feel like skimming through 25 pages

Comment

• Sorry Joey, missed your post.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Sorry Joey, missed your post.
                    No worries man, totally understandable; I updated it on the Main Page, so that link actually means something again ...

Comment

• Picks received with *

1. The Coach*
                      2. koncept*
                      3. ceez*
                      4. DanH*
                      6. drizz*
                      8. WJF*
                      9. Axel*
                      10. Mack North*
                      11. jbml*
                      12. Keeping it Real !!*
                      13. Fully*
                      15. TEAM BALLSWIN
                      16. DanH (via Axel via mcHAPPY/Matt52)

If you select 9th, you should send me your top 9 selections in order of preference.

Comment

• Joey!!!!

Comment

• Something was brought to my attention that, frankly, I did not realize.

In doing the draft sequence, I know what guys are available where.

I agree that is a bit of an unfair advantage and unintended at that. Anyone who thought this already or are not realizing: I apologize.

Way around this next year: whoever does the draft (I still have no problem doing it) when you send your picks click "read receipt" option and make sure the subject specifies these are your picks. That way we'll all know the order remains totally secret until draft time.

That way if our deadline is August 1st, none of the private messages will be opened until it is time to do the draft.

Again, I apologize to everyone.

I've been pretty active trying to move up in the draft. I'm just going to stick where I am. So if you have not already dismissed a trade proposal from me, do that now. If you want to make an offer, I'm still open for business on the receiving end!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Something was brought to my attention that, frankly, I did not realize.

In doing the draft sequence, I know what guys are available where.

I agree that is a bit of an unfair advantage and unintended at that. Anyone who thought this already or are not realizing: I apologize.

Way around this next year: whoever does the draft (I still have no problem doing it) when you send your picks click "read receipt" option and make sure the subject specifies these are your picks. That way we'll all know the order remains totally secret until draft time.

That way if our deadline is August 1st, none of the private messages will be opened until it is time to do the draft.

Again, I apologize to everyone.

I've been pretty active trying to move up in the draft. I'm just going to stick where I am. So if you have not already dismissed a trade proposal from me, do that now. If you want to make an offer, I'm still open for business on the receiving end!
                            You'd better believe I'm still making my offer. Even if just for the satisfaction of you shooting it down again.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I guess this is as good a time as any to say that I am fielding offers for both my picks (4 and 16), and shopping my vet players (Deng, Martin, Johnson, Wallace). I'm open to throwing in upside guys like Adams, Bennett or Harris in the right deal.

Let me know if you have a need one of those guys fills.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Oh man my wife is pissed!

Trade to report:

DanH receives MCW (via sign and trade) and #14 pick

mcHAPPY receives Joe Johnson, Darren Collison (via sign and trade), #4 pick, and #16 pick

Comment

Working...
                                X