Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #1: Boston Celtics 87 - Toronto Raptors 93 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slaw wrote: View Post
    I have cancelled all meetings this afternooon - can't risk not getting home in time. Looking forward to beating up on the hapless Celtics (hopefully). Go Raps!
    True fan spirit

Have a blast tonight!

Comment

Lots of talk about wiggins....

Don't sleep on randle or exum.

Comment

All things being equal, I truly hope that this is the prevailing rule of thought Matt, that there are 3-4 guys that are all worthy of the number #1 spot. This would help my theory that a healthy tank would guarantee Toronto gets its hometown guy, as other teams would prefer not draft the guy who wants to be somewhere else.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          I

No the difference is the clippers played no D what's so ever. That played into Mike's hands. That was really out character for Doc.
          Hard to keep the same defense when you go from Garnett to Blake on defense, and Garnett to DJ on rebounding. One thought I had last night during the Lakers game is that, if Kobe was playing, they would have lost.

Anyway, I was kind of hoping that Nicki Minaj would be the new mascot. She's already inflated.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
            All things being equal, I truly hope that this is the prevailing rule of thought Matt, that there are 3-4 guys that are all worthy of the number #1 spot. This would help my theory that a healthy tank would guarantee Toronto gets its hometown guy, as other teams would prefer not draft the guy who wants to be somewhere else.
            Or if he pulls a Stevie franchise or bj Armstrong or Alonzo mourning or Kobe

Comment

Will be attending tonights game as well. Leaving work at 3:30 to go home and change, fill up my water bottle with vodka, throw on my JV jersey and hop on the go train!

LETS GO RAPTORS.

Comment

Damn you tsn2.

Comment

http://instagram.com/p/gGKwrGp3eT/

Comment

Prediction: Raptors win BIG.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

It's a new era! Ladies and gentlemen, your 2013/14 Boston Celtics!

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                        It's a new era! Ladies and gentlemen, your 2013/14 Boston Celtics!

Brad Stevens looks like a fan who managed to sneak in past security....

Comment

I hope they win the first game of the season but if they lose..... TANKING BABY!!!!!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Brad Stevens looks like a fan who managed to sneak in past security....
                            "How the hell did Jared the IT intern sneak into the photo op?!" Even Danny Ainge looks like he's not sure who this guy is...
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

LOL

They all look thrilled to be Celtics don't they?

Comment

Please never leave me again NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X