No announcement yet.

Philly is tanking right???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're 2-0. Philadelphia doesn't know what to do! They can't blow it up anymore but they keep winning! It's a nightmare.

Comment

lol Philly is 3-0 after the win against Bulls! They are the best team in the East right now HAHA

Comment

They're tanking by winning.

Comment

Everything you thought you knew about basketball was a lie. Philly is the best team in the league.

Comment

lol this has been a hilarious start to the season. Philly has the best record in the East along with the Pacers and Miami is currently out of the playoffs at 1-2 along with Chicago.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
              lol this has been a hilarious start to the season. Philly has the best record in the East along with the Pacers and Miami is currently out of the playoffs at 1-2 along with Chicago.
              Miami lost back-to-back games for the first time since January...

Everything will settle down this month. Unless small-head continues to put 26 and 10 nights.

Comment

MCW man! That guy is good! He is what Shaun Livingston is supposed to be! Hopefully he can stay healthy.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

once teams start to figure them out and shut down their hot shot rookie, it will be over. early season success means nothing.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    once teams start to figure them out and shut down their hot shot rookie, it will be over. early season success means nothing.
                    Last years Charlotte Bobcats and Orlando Magic experienced that first hand

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Last years Charlotte Bobcats and Orlando Magic experienced that first hand
                      While I agree completely...it is just nice to see a rookie like MCW doing really well.
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                        While I agree completely...it is just nice to see a rookie like MCW doing really well.
                        Yeah he was a heck of a pick up for my fantasy team

Comment

They are in Double OT against Cleveland and if they win they will be 5-2. I honestly don't know what to think anymore.

Comment

MCW is a walking triple double. That guy is good. I think he's already a lock to win this year's ROY award.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              MCW is a walking triple double. That guy is good. I think he's already a lock to win this year's ROY award.
                              ....and Anthony Bennett is such a bust right now.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                                ....and Anthony Bennett is such a bust right now.
                                How can you say that? That 1 FG he's made this season was glorious.

Comment

Working...
                                X