Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #2: Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 95 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just like when Casey played Anderson over Ross last year uggghhh

Comment

• I honestly think a lot of our loses falls on Casey. Like his rotations and his offense are soooo bad! Our team is good enough to be a playoff team. Yea our sealing isn't high but we should be beating teams like Atlanta. Casey is a BIG problem. Rudy played really bad but he missed shots he normally makes and will make. And then our defense still isn't even great so what's the point of Casey.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Despite being 1-1, Casey has been outcoached twice in a row by rookie head coaches

Comment

• If anyone needs me I'll be on the trade machine trying to find a way to move Gay and Lowry for Horford and Teague.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I can't fucking believe JV only played 17 minutes

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              He was being eaten up all night by Harford. I'd prefer Amir on him
              If the raps are going to lose id like the only untouchable guy on the roster getting some burn... Especially with how atrocious end was with or without him... And horford is an allstar.

Comment

• You could have Rondo or Paul on this team.. and it wouldn't matter. The ball sticks way to much once it gets to the wings.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                  I can't fucking believe JV only played 17 minutes
                  cuz he fuckin sucked thats why
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Rudy Gay trending...

Comment

• depressing...
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Anyway.. for "sustainable playoffs", in my books its 2-0 for blowing it.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          If anyone needs me I'll be on the trade machine trying to find a way to move Gay and Lowry for Horford and Teague.
                          Easy

Works straight up!

Comment

• DeMar's face walking off the court made me really sad, for fuck sakes Casey, you can't role Austin Daye for more than 5 minutes a quarter, and why would you keep Rudy on the floor after such a shitty effort? (Come hell or high water?)

Oh my goodness, this game had me riled up, and I was honestly frustrated from the start to the end. After one game - I'm a very patient person - I already feel like trading Rudy Gay for Thabo Sefolosha. A legit 3-&-D guy would do DeMar and JV, WONDERS.

Also, Jonas touched the ball like 3 fucking times. How are you supposed to win games without any inside threat? *sigh*

#LifeOfARaptorFan
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• UPDATE: The Bucks just took the lead over the Celtics with fifteen seconds to go.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                He was being eaten up all night by Harford. I'd prefer Amir on him
                                No he wasn't. The team was. 1-on-1 Jonas was doing well. Leo wasn't wrong about that. Horford hit some tough moves over him, but he also got easy buckets as the team failed to guard properly on any rotations tonight, both inside and out. The other problem is that Millsap started doing better when they took Jonas off and basically mostly played small the rest of the game. *This was a problem with reserves too. Can't be having Daye guarding a guy 40-50 lbs heavier than him, I don't care if Antic is a stretch 4.

The Raptors are not going to win a lot of games going small, because it's extra hard when you don't have reliable outside shooting. You basically become a team that can't defend well inside, and that can fall in love with jumpers without being able to sink them.

Comment

Working...
                                X