Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #2: Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 95 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    If the raps are going to lose id like the only untouchable guy on the roster getting some burn... Especially with how atrocious end was with or without him... And horford is an allstar.
    Their trying to win games though. That line up in the 4th was the best way to go.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Planetmars you're on a roll!!!!

Comment

• Casey will not coach this team to the playoffs. That's all I have to say.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Their trying to win games though. That line up in the 4th was the best way to go.
          Disagree.

They were a massive fail outside derozan

Comment

• I hope dd goes off tomorrow night vs Milwaukee

Comment

• "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                No he wasn't. The team was. 1-on-1 Jonas was doing well. Leo wasn't wrong about that. Horford hit some tough moves over him, but he also got easy buckets as the team failed to guard properly on any rotations tonight, both inside and out. The other problem is that Millsap started doing better when they took Jonas off and basically mostly played smal the rest of the game.

The Raptors are not going to win a lot of games going small, because it's extra hard when you don't have reliable outside shooting. You basically become a team that can't defend well inside, and that can fall in love with jumpers without being able to sink them.
                The only time Jonas got a stop on horford was when they doubled down.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Also, DJ augustin was my favorite Raptor tonight. Good things happened with him on the floor, moved the ball very well. Gets rewarded with a good old sit on the bench courtesy of the one and only Dwane "I love Isolations" Casey

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I honestly think a lot of our loses falls on Casey. Like his rotations and his offense are soooo bad! Our team is good enough to be a playoff team. Yea our sealing isn't high but we should be beating teams like Atlanta. Casey is a BIG problem. Rudy played really bad but he missed shots he normally makes and will make. And then our defense still isn't even great so what's the point of Casey.
                    What lost the game was Casey's decision to go with Daye for the last five minutes of the first half, which sparked a Hawks run and put them into a hole they could never get out of. Starters plus Fields makes some sense in the unit that closed out the game, because Fields can make up for at least some of Demar's defence and can do smart things on offense. Daye, Gay and DeRozan on the court is an idea that makes no sense, especially during key moments in the game.

Comment

• People seem to forget JV is a second year player who doesn't get touches and he was playing Horford, a bonafide all-star.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                        I think it's going to be 1 - 1 if JV gets in foul trouble early.

Perimeter defence isn't the Hawk's strong suit so hopefully Demar and Rudy don't chuck bricks.
                        well... Demar didn't chuck bricks but Rudy did....

hell yeah i'm quoting myself.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          People seem to forget JV is a second year player who doesn't get touches and he was playing Horford, a bonafide all-star.
                          Amen, gary

Comment

• Remember when everyone said the starting lineup was like, top 5 defensive lineup in the league last year? I think the best defensive lineup we have - from watching the first two games - was Augustin, Ross, Fields, Hansbrough & whoever else really (tonight, Buycks played with Augustin).

I STILL can't believe Rudy was on the floor at the end, I don't care if he's our down-the-stretch guy, he was 6-23 and didn't play a lick of defense!
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I hate the man crush that ppl have on JV. That how he can't do anything wrong. He was bad defensively so he didn't play down the stretch.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                I hate the man crush that ppl have on JV. That how he can't do anything wrong. He was bad defensively so he didn't play down the stretch.
                                Yeah he had a pretty bad game IMO. He just doesn't seem to have made the improvements that ppl were hoping for

Comment

Working...
                                X