Miami vs Toronto November 5th: Nationally Televised in the states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami vs Toronto November 5th: Nationally Televised in the states

Last year it took us a full year to get one. End of the year against Atlanta on TNT. It's nice to see that were getting a bit of recognition now. It seems like this Raptors squad is getting a lot of respect from fans down south. Seeing that fans had to vote for which game they wanted to see and they choice our home game against the Champs.

Besides that this should be a good game. I feel this will be our first lost. As I do think that we're going to go undefeated this weekend. No easy games but, both this weekend very winnable.
    @Chr1st1anL

Who is broadcasting it naotinally?

Comment

looked on nbatv.com. their fan choice for the 5th is lakes v mavs. will look elsewhere. as a side note, they had a (very) brief review of the raptors. good point made.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...vw-raptors.nba

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Who is broadcasting it naotinally?
        nba tv

Comment

i've checked the usual sources...tnt,nbatv, espn. can't find anything. the heat and raptor websites each just list local coverage but they may not be updated.

Comment

Mavs vs Lakers will be televised.. No raps.

Raps got 28% of votes, Lakers 29%.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              nba tv
              you may have to recheck that page. Right now lakers v mavs has 29% of the vote to the raps/heat 28%. not sure if the voting is closed but it looks like it is

Comment

T'was a fun ride while it lasted....

Comment

This is Jay Satur's fault. He forgot to inform people about this voting on @Raptors.. It's fine, no worries.

Comment

where the heck was this voting mechanism? i remember during the rudy gay interview they were talking about getting people to vote but didn't even say where we could actually do that. i didn't see it anywhere on nba.com

Comment

I think the only reason why the raptors were nationally televised last year was because another game couldn't be shown or was cancelled.

Comment

Last night on TNT they said it would Raps/heat
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Last night on TNT they said it would Raps/heat
                          In some ways getting beat by bosh on national tv rubs more salt in the woulds of him leaving for essentially nada.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Last year it took us a full year to get one..
                            Wasn't the first game in Brooklyn nationally televised in the US as well?

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                              Wasn't the first game in Brooklyn nationally televised in the US as well?
                              We had 3 nationally televised games last season - Toronto vs. Brooklyn in their home opener, Toronto vs. Oklahoma City (Lowry injury), and the TNT game vs. Hawks.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                              X