Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Armstrong is stealthily calling out Rudy with the well-known "...it's about the name on the front of the shirt, not the back."
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
      JV needs burn. He got six minutes of rest earlier when Casey decided to play Aaron Gray for six minutes instead. JV has six minutes less time on the court than any of the other starters. JV should not be leaving. Period.
      But he has 3 fouls. You don't want him to pick up a 4th or 5th. If he plans on using him heavily in the 4th, I'm all for it. Maybe even put him back before the end of the 3rd.

Comment

• fields is having a great game

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
          JV needs burn. He got six minutes of rest earlier when Casey decided to play Aaron Gray for six minutes instead. JV has six minutes less time on the court than any of the other starters. JV should not be leaving. Period.
          With the roster we have now, Gray should never see the court unless we have 4+ injuries. FIRE CASEY.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• damn, Anthony davis with 25pts, 8rbs, 4 ast, 6 steals, 6 blocks near the end of the 4th

Comment

• Can we confirm DeRozan does, in fact, have a 3 point shot now? I know it's only 3 games + preseason but he's actually willing to take them, and can hit them.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                Jack Armstrong is stealthily calling out Rudy with the well-known "...it's about the name on the front of the shirt, not the back."
                exactly what came to my mind as well
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Hell yeah.

Comment

• loving the ball movement!! catch and shoot!!

Comment

• DeMar smartly not settling for that crappy shot. Ball moves. Keep DeMar, trade Rudy.

Comment

• "Nobody's trying to be a hero"

Comment

• T.Ross is playing much well again!

Comment

• Keep Rudy off for the rest of the game.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• DeMar has been hustling, despite the poor shooting, he's working hard - and it's obvious. He's looking for teammates, he's hustling defensively, and he's running.

Comment

• FUCKIN RUDY NOOOOO.

ughhh

Comment

Working...
                                X