Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to JV's 2pts anyway? i think its ridiculous. Imagine if the Raps lose this game by 1 or 2pts?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The good news is that even though the Raps are playing unwatchable basketball they are finding a way to win. Hopefully the coach makes adjustments with his use of time outs, Rudy stops chucking as much, DJ stops making as many mistakes, etc., These are all possibilities. This team has the potential to improve significantly by making incremental corrections.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        The good news is that even though the Raps are playing unwatchable basketball they are finding a way to win. Hopefully the coach makes adjustments with his use of time outs, Rudy stops chucking as much, DJ stops making as many mistakes, etc., These are all possibilities. This team has the potential to improve significantly by making incremental corrections.
        I am normally optimistic and would agree with you on this but the two teams we beat are predicted to be lower than us in the standings. They made as many mistakes as we did down the stretch. If we played better teams we would have lost all 3 games. We won't even beat the teams that are on our level or are equal to us playing like this. And a perfect example would be our loss to Atlanta. Teams like that execute down the stretch and make you pay for your mistakes. And I haven't even brought up the Miami's and Indiana's of the world.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wow casey's on Gay's dick. Gay didn't play well but his stat line isn't too bad at all

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            I am normally optimistic and would agree with you on this but the two teams we beat are predicted to be lower than us in the standings. They made as many mistakes as we did down the stretch. If we played better teams we would have lost all 3 games. We won't even beat the teams that are on our level or are equal to us playing like this. And a perfect example would be our loss to Atlanta. Teams like that execute down the stretch and make you pay for your mistakes. And I haven't even brought up the Miami's and Indiana's of the world.
            That's what good teams do. Beat the teams your supose too
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I feel like Casey has terrible offensive sets von purpose. Just o the players know that their never going to win a game with O.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• For ppl complaining about JV not being on the court in the 4th. Who you going to take off for him Landry? Johnson? Yeah didn't think so.

Yeah you can say Rudy but, when you coming down the stretch you need someone that can make a big shot. Rudy is always capable of that at anytime!
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• yaay! we got the win, coach finally seemed to understand what he was doing.
                  on to the next, lets go get miami
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    I hate this specific Raptor team, as they exist at this moment. I don't like how they play. And the inarguable point is: this team, as they play now, is, at their peak, a team that gets swept 4-0 in the first round. If that's what you want from your Raptors, God help you.
                    Atlanta was clearly a superior team.

The fact they barely beat boston and Milwaukee is disturbing... Especially Milwaukee who trotted out a starting lineup that featured the perimeter trio of woiters, Neal, and butler.

All three teams had new coaches... Two of whom were rookies.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      For ppl complaining about JV not being on the court in the 4th. Who you going to take off for him Landry? Johnson? Yeah didn't think so.

Yeah you can say Rudy but, when you coming down the stretch you need someone that can make a big shot. Rudy is always capable of that at anytime!
                      In a game where Rudy is shooting terribly, I'm not comfortable with him having the ball down the stretch. Much rather have DeMar.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Mayo came off bench for being late.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Of course better teams are *supposed* to beat inferior teams. Tell that to the heat and bulls though.

Comment

• Landry fields is really living up to the "Glue Guy" statement we've been hearing Bucks had a few bailouts though Landry didnt foul on that 3 he just contested and the shooter fell over after kicking his feet out....what happened to the "Reggie Miller" Rule?

If we have 2 Captains why not have a 3rd Landry is playing big, I cant stress how impressive play looks with him and Augustin out there Point Forward LANDRY!!!!!!

Comment

• The thing with Rudy is that he's playing awful, but he's still putting up good numbers. 18 and 15 last night. He's fooling the casual fan, I see it all over Twitter. I know Masai won't be thinking the same thing.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                                The thing with Rudy is that he's playing awful, but he's still putting up good numbers. 18 and 15 last night. He's fooling the casual fan, I see it all over Twitter. I know Masai won't be thinking the same thing.
                                Rudy's PER is 10.61, amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X