Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phez wrote: View Post
    they way he left the game yesterday ... i dunno ...
    nah, hes gonna have a good game, hes starving for a big win
    by the looks of last nights post game interview he looked pretty cheezed and was ready to fight
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I except Rudy to have A bounce back game. I liked the shot he was taking. He just missed a lot of easy at the rim. His shots need to distributed better. He had 13 shots in the first Q. That's way too much.

Demar will turn into DeKobe again. He just has a new approach to the game. No one likes to lose but, finally you can tell he hates losing. He will do anything just so he won't have to lose. With that on his mind and playing Mayo(who his always compared to just cause they went to USC one year after one another) he should be well motivated. Hope he learned from last night how to close out better on shooters.

I predict a win. Won't be easy cause apparently we get everyone's home opener this week. Feel we need this win to best morale cause if we don't? Things could get real ugly on Tuesday.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Hopefully.... and John Hammond will be on the phone in the 3rd quarter working out a deal surrounding expirings and 'Po/2014 pick.
        They still have more questions at SF. I'd be more interested in getting the same for Gay.

Comment

Ilyasova btw is the Bucks starting PF. Im scared that we might see more Austin Daye tonight.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            I except Rudy to have A bounce back game. I liked the shot he was taking. He just missed a lot of easy at the rim. His shots need to distributed better. He had 13 shots in the first Q. That's way too much.

Demar will turn into DeKobe again. He just has a new approach to the game. No one likes to lose but, finally you can tell he hates losing. He will do anything just so he won't have to lose. With that on his mind and playing Mayo(who his always compared to just cause they went to USC one year after one another) he should be well motivated. Hope he learned from last night how to close out better on shooters.

I predict a win. Won't be easy cause apparently we get everyone's home opener this week. Feel we need this win to best morale cause if we don't? Things could get real ugly on Tuesday.
            Him and the whole rest of the team....how to rotate overall, not just to close out shooters....sigh

And they'll need Rudy Gay to do more than just show up. Honestly, dude had basically no impact on the game after the first 5 minutes last night.

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
              great -.- my parents are dragging me to my fat uncles house who watches nfl and claims he's irish .. I hate him
              Apparently my tears aren't convincing enough
              damn, hopefully he has tsn
              lol!
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                they way he left the game yesterday ... i dunno ...
                I just feel bad for the guy man, he always plays his heart out. I kind of want him to get traded just so he can have success somewhere else. Because if we're going to blow it up, theres another 2-3 years that he won't be making the playoffs.
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

The Raps better have their outside shooting touch tonight or Sanders will be waving his finger all evening.

Any possibilities Rudy can have a reverse Lazik procedure done?

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                    I just feel bad for the guy man, he always plays his heart out. I kind of want him to get traded just so he can have success somewhere else. Because if we're going to blow it up, theres another 2-3 years that he won't be making the playoffs.
                    If we blow it up derozan will leave. Who would want to wait his entire career for the team that drafted him to make the playoffs? That's a waste of a career

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      If we blow it up derozan will leave. Who would want to wait his entire career for the team that drafted him to make the playoffs? That's a waste of a career
                      Exactly.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

i dont remember the last time the raptors beat milwaukee. probably going to lose

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          i dont remember the last time the raptors beat milwaukee. probably going to lose
                          Bucks won 10 straight against us.... Streak will end tonight.

Comment

If Gay/DeRozan shoot a lot of midrange shots then the believers in them can blame it on the fact they're scared to drive it since in the preseason the Bucks' floor was slippery.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              If we blow it up derozan will leave.
                              If we blow it up and keep DeRozan, he's with us for the next four years regardless. In four years we could well be a serious contender, and he'll have the opportunity to compete for championships on a team where he's the undisputed leader and a hero to Toronto fans. That's a dream for a lot of players: being the Paul Pierce instead of the LeBron.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                                If we blow it up and keep DeRozan, he's with us for the next four years regardless. In four years we could well be a serious contender, and he'll have the opportunity to compete for championships on a team where he's the undisputed leader and a hero to Toronto fans. That's a dream for a lot of players: being the Paul Pierce instead of the LeBron.
                                being contenders is real shit would love if we could be on the big stage
                                but we're impatient fans have of us aren't up to giving up a whole season, including me, not up to tanking
                                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                                X