Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO for Amir in the corner. #CaseyOffense
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• He gets the first play of the game run for him then no more, that's how it goes.

Comment

• There seems to be a pecking order and Casey isnt going to budge

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          He gets the first play of the game run for him then no more, that's how it goes.
          every time

Comment

• #BringBackLandry
            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• DC actually called a TO there...holy s...

Comment

• Why Raps doesn't run any plays for JV when they're struggling to make any shots??

Comment

• At what point do we accept this core is a part of a previous regime that was replaced and it too needs replacement?

Comment

• Holy hell, if this team loses this game, I want Casey fired, and Rudy traded. Casey is proving that he's also a limited defensive coach, this team has some of the worst rotations I've ever seen! His specialty was the zone defense, nothing more.

Run a play for JV, put Landry on the floor, and that'll get this team somewhere in this game. I can tell Rudy and Lowry are playing at 50% effort - awful. Go ahead and lead by example, Rudy.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• *claps* for people who called a 3rd quarter collapse

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        The playbook is still a bit limited.
                        The playbook is a sheet of paper that says "SOMEBODY PUT BALL IN HOOP"

Comment

• I mean you just can't do that. Run couple plays for the kid and then just turn him off.

Comment

• toronto shooting 38% right now. DD seems to be playing well but only shooting 1/7. at least hes got 4 assists so far

Comment

• Masai must have a lot of F's on his progress chart

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                At what point do we accept this core is a part of a previous regime that was replaced and it too needs replacement?
                                Hey, we wanna get blown out in the first round ok?!
                                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Working...
                                X