Keep 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puffer wrote: View Post
    That's why two of the four I picked were very good role players.
    JV
    Derozan
    Amir
    Fields

And if I had to pick 3 it would be bye bye DeRozan. You have to give if you want to get. Trading JV for another gifted player is just silly. If someone was willing to trade KD for JV, I would wonder why they value JV that highly and it would make me think I wasn't valuing him enough.

So I can't think of a scenario where I give up JV because how are you going to get another center with that potential? Get them to come to TO and not bolt at the first opportunity. I am pretty sure JV resigns with TO if they are moving in the right direction.
    It would also be hard to get better value per dollar, when salaries are factored in. That's why Valanciunas & Ross were my first two picks - bang for my buck.

Comment

Now after tonight I can make my decision between Amir and Tyler, and it's Tyler
      Val
      Ross
      Tyler

The reason why Amir is out, his 3 pt shooting is starting to remind me of Jamario Moon

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
        Now after tonight I can make my decision between Amir and Tyler, and it's Tyler
        Val
        Ross
        Tyler

The reason why Amir is out, his 3 pt shooting is starting to remind me of Jamario Moon
        I believe that Amir is simply following direction from the coach.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
          I believe that Amir is simply following direction from the coach.
          well it still looks like Jamario to me.

Comment

Don't need to pick three. Keep JV, everyone else can go.

Comment

JV
              Fields
              Johnson

Comment

Working...
              X