Steve Nash.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sort of sucks for Nash, too.
    First you take the LA offer to be close to your kids.
    Then LA goes and trades you across the country!

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      i think lowry's doing a pretty decent job himself

plus it's not like Nash has an expiring contract or anything
      No I agree. I don't think the trade is possible given the financial ramifications, but the only reason you normally trade a 27 yr old for a 39 yr old is that you are playing for next year and just want a vet to hold you over. IF Nash were here, I'd think he'd sit out some games (back to backs for example) to help rest his body and help the team in the long term.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Pretty sure we have heard this before...
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

If any deal related to Toronto and Nash happens, then I hope we can trade Rob Ford ( to LA ) for the cash. Rob will be happy smoking J in California.

Comment

If Colangelo was still here I'd be terrified that the Raptors would trade for Nash, but Ujiri isn't an idiot so I know he won't. Or if he does he'll swipe 5 draft picks from the Lakers for him.

Half of the reports saying the Raptors are interested are probably just since the Raptors are in Canada and we tried hard to get him when he was a free agent.

Comment

Trade Landry Fields+ Dj Augustin+ Aaron Gray for Steve Nash+ Robert Sacre and maybe Manny Harris..... Solid for both Clubs
              #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Steve Nash doesnt get a say on this? Did he not go to LA because of his kids? I read recently that he was prepared to retire rather than being away too far from them. He doesnt need the money and probably would retire if he didnt get a say on movement.

On the merits of a trade with TO...no, unless there are picks coming back in any deal.

Comment

Working...
                X