Having Trouble getting into "Live Chat"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Trouble getting into "Live Chat"

Anyone else having problems?! when I press the "live chat" it just brings me to a dark room with nothing to press.

Works fine for me. I'm using Firefox through my Mac. What browser are you using and have your tried another brower?

Comment

I tried FireFox but nothing happen. I do remember getting into chat last time and in the end of the game someone banned me for no reason at all.

Maybe that was the reason and whomever is responsible I would apperciate to unban me since it wasn't warranted in the first place.

Comment

I'll have to check with Arse and Raps Fan. Don't know if I'll have an answer for you tonight though.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

i still can't get into chat

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              i still can't get into chat
              That's odd. Next time you can't get in, shoot me an email at arsenalist at raptorsrepublic.com and I'll see what I can do.

You're definitely not on the ban list for the room. Maybe you can send me a screenshot of what you see? I'll definitely try to get you in next time you're having trouble.

Comment

Hi Arsenalist,

Not sure if you saw my message in the game thread for the Heat game, but I tried to post as much information as possible regarding the problems with joining the chat room.

Hopefully it's nothing too complicated or time-intensive to repair

Comment

Working...
                X