New Nickname For Tyler Hansbrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nickname For Tyler Hansbrough

lets keep this short and sweet. The guy works too hard to have a shitty nickname like psycho T. My suggestion and let me know how you feel.

T-Pain

Yes I know its the same moniker used by Mr. Auto Tune but I think it's a better fit for the hard working big who fights and claws for every rebound. Feel free to comment or suggest other nicknames. I'll create a poll in a few days.

If it ain't broke don't fix it
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Lol really? T - Pain? Everytime i hear that all i hear in my head is that song "Buy you a drank"

Comment

Comment

lol
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

psycho T is golden. we can't top it, sorry
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Psycho T is an all-time great nickname. Its time he, and everybody else just embrace it.

Comment

Mr. Hansbrough.

Comment

Heisenburg

Comment

Raging Bull

Comment

What about HansBro, like a play off of the game/toy company Hasbro. Creator of G.I.Joe, Transformers, Risk, The Game of Life, Yahtzee and so many other things fun.
                      "...It's time to take the humanity back into the center of the ring and follow that for a time. Greed, it ain't going anywhere. They should have that in a big billboard across Times Square. Without people you're nothing. That`s my spiel." - Joe Strummer

Comment

The only thing better than "Psycho T" is Calvin Johnson's "Megatron".

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Darryl Dawkins - 3 nicknames, Sir Slam, Dr. Dunkenstein and...

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I don't even feel bad about hijacking this thread with these. The Wizard of Westwood, John Wooden.

Comment

Working...
                              X