Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Miami Heat 104 - Toronto Raptors 95 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember there were some posters in here, in the summer, giving me static when I was saying how much Augustine was going to suck
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Why is JV not playing... Why has the team stopped passing to JV? It's so transparent for us as viewers, Why is it not as transparent for the Raptors and their scouts, assistant coaches, and coaches.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to start pointing at Dwayne Casey.

Comment

• so we went small and stopped going to the post why?

Comment

• JV 23 mins 15/8
          Dd 32
          Gay 29
          Lowry 28

Bullshit

Comment

• Why is this unit on? WTF. Im so tired of watching these rotations and line ups. I feel it plays us out of the game,.

Comment

• If JV doesn't come on for the rest of the game, I may put my fist through the TV.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• A smidgin of good ball movement by the Raps

Comment

• Hansbrough giving the energy and getting the fouls

Comment

• It's like Casey WANTS to lose. I don't think theres ever been a more stupid coach. You have a centre who is owning them, but don't play him for basically the entire second half.
                    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Can we all agree that Miami is a better (much) team than the Raps.

Comment

• Raptors struggling offensively and they're literally best offensive option is on the bench. It's like watching JVs rookie season over and over again.

Comment

• This what it looks like when 40 year old men get on the court with strong athletic 20 year olds.

Mental ass whipping. I will watch closely the next 10 games and if they haven't learned how to play by the. I would start scrapping this team.

Comment

• DJ had 3 TO

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Can we all agree that Miami is a better (much) team than the Raps.
                              We can.

Comment

• Kessel, Macklemore in the arena...

Comment

Working...
                                X