Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Toronto Raptors 90 - Charlotte Bobcats 92 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade derozan ... he should be playing for a real contendor

Comment

• Ok game on...hope the 3rd qtr starts off better than the 1st.

Comment

• DD better heat up his one one D is the reason we're in this position in the first place
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• shit got beautiful
          and dj's daughter is so cute
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• DJ's talking some real shit #respect
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• I'm actually kinda surprised this year. Usually when the raps would be down big, they wouldn't come back. Or if they were giving up their lead, they would eventually lose it. But this year they always fight back/keep their leads.
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Damnit Sportsnet. Don't remind people these players are human beings. It's harder to call them names and wish injury on them.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  DJ's talking some real shit #respect
                  What did he say?

Comment

• loool @ this ps4 commercial

Comment

• I so annoyed I walked off, only to find that the skies rained threes for two minute straight. I'll take it, especially after that apathetic first quarter!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        What did he say?
                        hes talking bout his familly ' family first' and how life is short and how you can have something one day and lose it the next and how material things are nothing and how spending time with your family is what really counts ect ect.

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                          I'm actually kinda surprised this year. Usually when the raps would be down big, they wouldn't come back. Or if they were giving up their lead, they would eventually lose it. But this year they always fight back/keep their leads.
                          I've noticed this too
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• That's where Gay needs to be. This game is not rocket science.

Comment

• Next play is a contested three. Ugh.

Comment

• and that ladies and gentlemen is kyle lowry

Comment

Working...
                                X