Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Toronto Raptors 90 - Charlotte Bobcats 92 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Casey electing not to foul. Stupid call. Not enough time to rebound and shoot.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        Can we please fire this fucking coach already!
        Oh yes.

Comment

• Legit considering not watching this team until some serious changes are made.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• LMAO Casey! Such a DUMBASS! Look what not fouling did. LMAO ahahahahahaha! I am DONE with him and Rudy!
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I hear ping pong balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Tweet Koreen someone and get the to ask why no foul? Cats terrible from the line. That was just brutal. Beyond stupid.

Comment

• Games like this are why I wanted to trade Rudy before the season started.

Comment

• ESPN:

Top Performers
                    Toronto: J. Valanciunas 12 Pts, 10 Reb, 1 Ast
                    Charlotte: G. Henderson 23 Pts, 3 Reb, 4 Ast, 2 Stl

Comment

• MKG has shot 57% from the free throw line this year, and yet we did not want to put him on the line in a high pressure situation.

The fuck Casey?

Comment

• On the other hand we may have just hurt our chances of trading Rudy gay to Charlotte for that Detroit pick. Rudy "showcased" his skills today-_-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                          Games like this are why I wanted to trade Rudy before the season started.
                          Games like this are why I NEVER WANTED RUDY GAY IN THE FIRST PLACE

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                            What the hell no foul?!??!?
                            Yeah, no kidding. A best-case scenario is that you get the rebound and call a timeout with maybe one-second left. More likely scenario is exactly what we see: a long rebound and it doesn't even come down before time expires.

And then you look at the other option: sending to the line a team that has been only slightly above 50% shooting from the foul line tonight? Worst case is you're down 4 with 15 seconds remaining, and you need a score and a quick foul to get another shot. Totally reasonable scenario to have 15 seconds left and be down only 3 or 2.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              Legit considering not watching this team until some serious changes are made.
                              Me too! Oh well all the tankers should be happy. It's the same old Raptors. If we keep this up we will get a good draft pick.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Welcome to under .500 zone.

Let's stay here forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X