No announcement yet.

What could have been.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i assumed the OP meant the draft. he went 18th the year we picked ed at 13. as i recall raps had some interest (think we worked him out in PG group) and some posters here wanted him (or avery bradley) to shore up PG spot, while other posters (paticularly tim w) were ADAMANT neither were PGs and would never succeed because they were tweeners.

as it turns out davis fell and we picked him on perceived value.

hindsight is 20-20 and all but i'd sure like to have either of them now, especially bledsoe
    Last edited by chris; Wed Nov 6, 2013, 04:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
      "Oh man, if only all humans in the world died and she and I were the only ones left and we had to restart the human race.... what could have been."
      You'd fail, you need a minimum of 8 women and preferably more than one man to get the human race back to any sort of sustainable number.

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
        This thread is extremely weak without a confirmed rumor that we had any chance at all to acquire Bledsoe.

Might as well put up a picture of Kate Upton and say:

"Oh man, if only all humans in the world died and she and I were the only ones left and we had to restart the human race.... what could have been."
        Have some faith in yourself, brotha! You'll never get her if that's your attitude.

In any event, I do remember there being rumors floating around about a Demar-Bledsoe swap, but I'm not sure how much of it was actual inside information vs. speculation.
        Either way, he's putting up around the same numbers as Lowry did in as many games last year. I really like Bledsoe's game and would be happy to have him on the Raps, but to what capacity? I'll need to see him keep it up for a bit longer before I fully make up my mind about him.
        "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
          You'd fail, you need a minimum of 8 women and preferably more than one man to get the human race back to any sort of sustainable number.
          Even then, within 100 years everybody would be so damn inbred.
          You'd end up with a basketball team of Adam Morrison's, not Bledsoe's.
          "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            Can't believe the Suns managed to get Butler and Bledsoe for Dudley and a 2nd round pick.
            The things that can happen with a Raptors 2nd round pick and a value contract!

Comment

But what fun trying!

Comment

Yeah I made a thread about Bledsoe last year and you all MOCKED me
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

If we had bledsoe he'd be doing as poorly or worse than kyle lowry is now. Casey would neuter him and ask him to play at a slow pace all for the sake of his precious defense.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                    If we had bledsoe he'd be doing as poorly or worse than kyle lowry is now. Casey would neuter him and ask him to play at a slow pace all for the sake of his precious defense.
                    Thats rigjt

Comment

I'm afraid you've missed the point.

Oh, what could have been..
                      your pal,
                      ebrian

Comment

If a player is good enough, the ability to step up and play quality basketball should be apparent regardless of the coach.

Just my opinion, but I think this will be the last year where anyone talks about Kyle Lowry as a starting point guard in the NBA.
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

Working...
                        X