No announcement yet.

We can't Impeach Rob Ford.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Ford was filmed smoking crack this past weekend ... He's now stepping away from politics ...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle18354671/

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Apparently Ford was filmed smoking crack this past weekend ... He's now stepping away from politics ...

Amir for mayor?

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

"Im not an addict."
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

also, an audio recording of him drunk at a bar just came out... listen to it here..

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/30...o-take-a-break

Comment

I guess he was out til 5 am the night before the St.Patricks Day parade lol I met him just hours later and took pics. I knew he was still ripped, he tripped over the streetcar tracks and almost fell flat on his face.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              I guess he was out til 5 am the night before the St.Patricks Day parade lol I met him just hours later and took pics. I knew he was still ripped, he tripped over the streetcar tracks and almost fell flat on his face.
              Yeah, the Ford brothers take pictures unlike that smug SOB Kevin Spacey..
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Congrats to John Tory!

Comment

Toronto almost said they deserve to be a laughing stock. I am really glad for the city that a majority said no to the Ford's.

The good image of the city can be reclaimed now I think.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a disgrace that in spite of ALL that has transpired the last couple of years that 300K plus (about a 6% differential) found it logical and/or acceptable to vote for the Ford bros./brand and the thugs they employ. Incredible. I dont know if Tory should feel shy about the victory or that there is a segment of the electorate here deeply disturbed in some way. World class city? Phooey.

Comment

Maybe they enjoyed the local content on American prime time talk shows? Rob Ford is probably the most well know Torontonian now, sad but true.

Comment

RIP Rob Ford.

Cancer sucks.

Comment

Great mayor. Only 46. Rip.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

There are about a hundred other people dead today that deserve my RIP's.

Comment

We must not forget that uncontrollable addiction is a disease. I think his persona was shaped by it. His doppelganger Chris Farley had a drug addiction as well but unlikely to act his problem out in public...unlike Ford who was also mayor.

Unfortunate for his young family.

Comment

Working...
                              X