Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 84 - Indiana Pacers 91 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have a feeling tonight is going to be a long-2 party for DD and Rudy.. they have Stephenson and Paul George guarding them, and Hibbert clogging up the middle.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      That would be his career-high, sir.
      Good thats what I want. I don't want us to win though.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        LOL, I wanna see it happen just for the twitter outrage after the game.
        The best part of Raptor game night is post-game reaction on Twitter, RR and RealGM..... highlight of the night.

Comment

I shall also be watching our "dearly" departed franchise clogger Bargs debut as a Centre for the Knickerbockers tonight. Any thoughts on his rebounds over/under?

ps...he is replacing Chandler who is injured

Comment

nasty attitude

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Hahahahah Still chooses Small-Ball while playing Roy Hibbert, David West and Scola. Would be amazing.

Tonight of ALL nights, Jonas should be the one who dictates his minutes.
              He is the ONLY one who body-up against Hibbert on this team.

But seriously, Jonas should be dictating his minutes from now on.
              Just say "Screw it, I'm going on Coach!"
              If I were Casey, I'd start a lineup of Valanciunas, Hansborough, Johnson, Gay and Fields... and glare into the camera with a "Is that big enough for you?!" look! lol

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post

-8 man rotation
                -pick the back up is it Buycks, DJ or stone make up your mind Casey
                -#FreeJV hes a cornerstone of the team give him franchise minutes who cares if his defense isnt that great he gets buckets and boards to balance that.
                -Play your best guys longer our traditional starting line up is pretty good..
                -Matching sometimes is and isnt a good idea

If things continue like this till the end of November and Raps are 5 games under .500, Casey is getting fired I believe, and Pro-Tankers get what they wished for.
                We all feel the same frustration I think. You're right, we always bring it against the Pacers though - good matchups.

- When Stone has seen minutes, he's been the best PG off the bench...unfortunately he is in no way a scoring threat. Buycks will probably have to wait for an injury, no?

- I wouldn't say JV needs "cornerstone" minutes...it's a long season. But I see what you're getting at, I think 28-30 mins a night is more than reasonable - That being said, he should see plenty of burn tonight against Hibbert. No problem with Casey taking him out in crunch time, but sooner or later you have to see what decisions he makes in late game situations.

- Here's hoping the boys wake up tonight! It's tough to watch...but true fans still do, respect to RRers who continue to cheer/wince through every game

Comment

IROR wrote: View Post

- Here's hoping the boys wake up tonight! It's tough to watch...but true fans still do, respect to RRers who continue to cheer/wince through every game

Comment

Raptors have no chance of winning tonight. But i actually think JV will play 35+ mins tonight. Why? Because the Pacers have a big front court. But if the Pacers go small then expect Casey to go small as well LOL
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

"Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Raptors have no chance of winning tonight. But i actually think JV will play 35+ mins tonight. Why? Because the Pacers have a big front court. But if the Pacers go small then expect Casey to go small as well LOL
                        If I were Vogel, I'd go small early one to prompt Casey to go small. Then throw Hibbert back in and not have to worry about anything, because Casey will be too stubborn change the small lineup.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Just watch Aaron Gray get minutes while Jonas sits on the bench. "We needed Gray's size" will be the post-game quote from DC.
                          And he sets a solid screen.

Comment

I don't even care if they win, the Pacers are legit...look like title contenders. I just want to see some fight from anyone not named Tyler Hansbrough, some fluidity on offense, some leak outs and fast breaks off misses, some #FreeJV, any sign of life really...

More than anything, I hope Rudy Gay can put together a great game win or lose.

Comment

Just lose. Don't get me wrong either, I love my Raps, I just wanna see um lose by 2 points 65 times.

consider it, a year of training with a payoff in the end

Comment

Brandon wrote:
                                Hope to see more people in the chat room and less in here.
                                anyone know if the chat works on mobile devices?

Comment

Working...
                                X