Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 84 - Indiana Pacers 91 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As hot as Gay was to start this game, it's so boring watching the Raps play 1-on-5 offense... somebody put an APB out on Raptors' ball movement...

Comment

• That's it. I'm buying Dwayne Casey a suit that fits. He's going to need it for his job interviews. Dwayne, call me. I got a great tailor.

Comment

• Rudy first half 9/13

Rudy second half 0/7

Comment

• Mmmmmmmmm, Manwich.

Comment

• The raptors suck

Comment

• Randle with 23/16 with 5 mins to go

Comment

• DeRozan is 2/15... the epitome of scoring at will, scoring efficiency, and $9.5M well spent! lol #youarewhatyouare

Comment

• Masai, please end this torture.
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    DeRozan is 2/15... the epitome of scoring at will, scoring efficiency, and $9.5M well spent! lol #youarewhatyouare
                    That's kobe-style hashtag

Comment

• Vogel calling timeouts to help keep it close. Feeling sorry for Hansbrough.

Comment

• Parker and Cook are putting on a show for Duke right now. 110 points in a college game!
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• C'mon Rudy get your stats up

Comment

• The thing that really saddens me is that our defense is bad this year. I thought Casey would AT LEAST be good at that. My goodness!
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It's so f@#%&*'d up being a raptors fan. One minute they're up by 5 and I think "hey...this team is for real...just let them grow...they can do it!!". The next thing I see is they're down by 5 and "it's for the best...keep the losses coming..blow it up as needed.". Take me out to the shed already.

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                                Masai, please end this torture.
                                Even if (when?) he blows up the team, it's not going to make it any easier to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X