Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 84 - Indiana Pacers 91 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Raps are toast and this game will be ugly.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      If there ever was a season to play like ass and tank this is the season.... People are hyping this draft to be like 03 :O I mean holy shit.
      A lot stuff can change before next summer..

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        and Jonas plays 3 minutes in the 4th (lol).
        Which, as sad as it is to say, would be an improvement over the minutes he's received in the past few games.

Comment

If Casey doesn't go big this game, he is officially the worst coach in NBA history.

edit: in my opinion
          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
            If Casey doesn't go big this game, he is officially the worst coach in NBA history.

edit: in my opinion
            Hahahahah Still chooses Small-Ball while playing Roy Hibbert, David West and Scola. Would be amazing.

Tonight of ALL nights, Jonas should be the one who dictates his minutes.
            He is the ONLY one who body-up against Hibbert on this team.

But seriously, Jonas should be dictating his minutes from now on.
            Just say "Screw it, I'm going on Coach!"

Comment

What's scary is Raptors have had some serious luck playing teams with important guys injured and haven't done much with it:

Celtics: Rondo
              Bucks: Knight and Ridnour (their starting AND backup PG!)
              Heat: Bosh
              Bobcats: Jefferson

And today the Pacers have their starting PG injured.
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                What's scary is Raptors have had some serious luck playing teams with important guys injured and haven't done much with it:

Celtics: Rondo
                Bucks: Knight and Ridnour (their starting AND backup PG!)
                Heat: Bosh
                Bobcats: Jefferson

And today the Pacers have their starting PG injured.
                I've made the Celtics and Bucks point a couple of times.

This team could easily be 0-5.

Comment

The Pacers dismantled the Bulls and that was without George Hill and with Paul George and Stephenson shooting it like Gay and Derozan.

Hopefully Hansbrough will get a nice hand and have a good game. Tough match up for Valanciunas though he did play Hibbert tough last year.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    The Raps are toast and this game will be ugly.
                    The bookies have Indiana favoured by nine.

I have Indiana favoured by 25.

I wish there was a legal place in the city where I could bet on this.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      The team is playing terribly so much for the hype, losing to the Bobcats the Raps showed no defense no real offensive sets. Question is how long will Masai keep watching this?? Lowry isnt the answer he is a terrible PG, Casey continues making questionably rotations... Gay is playing out of position and not being an SF that we were chasing for years.
                      This is what I keep coming back to when reading reactions to losses. Did I miss something? What hype?
                      your pal,
                      ebrian

Comment

Hansbrough's first game back at Indiana. Considering how much energy he usually brings to game he might break someone's nose today with the extra motivation.

It's also Augustin's return but who cares about him.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          The bookies have Indiana favoured by nine.

I have Indiana favoured by 25.

I wish there was a legal place in the city where I could bet on this.
                          Well if you're so sure, you can bet on -16 line @ bet365. Odds +245

I'm considering to bet on under 187.5 than on game line.

Comment

We always seem to play well against the Pacers though don't forget.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Hahahahah Still chooses Small-Ball while playing Roy Hibbert, David West and Scola. Would be amazing.

Tonight of ALL nights, Jonas should be the one who dictates his minutes.
                              He is the ONLY one who body-up against Hibbert on this team.

But seriously, Jonas should be dictating his minutes from now on.
                              Just say "Screw it, I'm going on Coach!"
                              Just watch Aaron Gray get minutes while Jonas sits on the bench. "We needed Gray's size" will be the post-game quote from DC.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

If Raps continue playing crap basketball and lose these 2 games against Pacers and Jazz, I really would be OK with blowing this team up, trading everybody except JV and letting him play ALL the minutes he can handle the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X