Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Utah Jazz 91 - Toronto Raptors 115 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #7: Utah Jazz 91 - Toronto Raptors 115 (F)

every game is a lesson Casey is seeing his small ball strategy being thrawted at every turn because of the nature of this team (lack of shooting) makes small ball useless. This game the raps better win but they have this uncanny habit of laying eggs against terrible teams and even worse letting a desperate team needing a W get the W... Utah is 0-6 dont be that team that gives them their 1st W on your home court...

-Play to our strengths stay big and attack the basket.
    -Give back up PG duties to Buycks as he can actually do things on his own DJ is looking absolutely terrible but its partly because the Raps bench is incompetent 9/10 nights a year except for Tyler of course, who does DJ have to pass to as a pass first PG..
    -Dont pity them step on the throat you are a much better team than they are...
    -develop a goddam identity....saw something in the first qt of the Indiana game but they suddenly switched off
    -Move the ball...

If we lose tonight Casey could be fired... Also anyway we could deal UTA for Trey Burke? they have no wing so perhaps Ross for Burke

Camo jerseys tonight?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Camo jerseys tonight?
      I see what you did there

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        every game is a lesson Casey is seeing his small ball strategy being thrawted at every turn because of the nature of this team (lack of shooting) makes small ball useless. This game the raps better win but they have this uncanny habit of laying eggs against terrible teams and even worse letting a desperate team needing a W get the W... Utah is 0-6 dont be that team that gives them their 1st W on your home court...

-Play to our strengths stay big and attack the basket.
        -Give back up PG duties to Buycks as he can actually do things on his own DJ is looking absolutely terrible but its partly because the Raps bench is incompetent 9/10 nights a year except for Tyler of course, who does DJ have to pass to as a pass first PG..
        -Dont pity them step on the throat you are a much better team than they are...
        -develop a goddam identity....saw something in the first qt of the Indiana game but they suddenly switched off
        -Move the ball...

If we lose tonight Casey could be fired... Also anyway we could deal UTA for Trey Burke? they have no wing so perhaps Ross for Burke
        If we lose and Casey is fired I am all for losing. He needs to go.

Comment

I see what you did there
          I think they actually are lol

Comment

going out on a limb here and guarantee a win tonight.

Comment

Can't wait to see Casey put a lineup of Tyler, Fields, Gray, Ross and Augustine tonight!!
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

we need this win....
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Well Utah plays big with Favors and Kanter so hopefully JV gets more time (he got a decent amount of time last night). Although getting major minutes against Hibbert isn't exactly going to guarantee a great game so hopefully he does better tonight.

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                    I think they actually are lol
                    You're right.

Raps will play in camo jerseys tonight.

Happy for this Kanter guy. Dude finally got his chance to prove himself.

16.8 PPG, 8.3 RPG

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Camo jerseys tonight?
                      I see what you did there
                      For Remembrance Day or for another reason or for both?

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        we need this win....
                        yup

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          For Remembrance Day or for another reason or for both?
                          Yup, Raps will honor Canadian military.

Comment

i know this is off topic but i just dont get why we cant just tank and keep rudy and demar at the same time?
                            and then draft wiggins and get demar to go off the bench.
                            i dont understand this?!??!?!?
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              i know this is off topic but i just dont get why we cant just tank and keep rudy and demar at the same time?
                              and then draft wiggins and get demar to go off the bench.
                              i dont understand this?!??!?!?
                              You are right.

However if you want to develop a winning culture you need to remove the losing style of play.

Comment

Working...
                              X