Bosh Nearing Another Big Milestone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Nearing Another Big Milestone

Nobody seems to be talking about it, but Chris Bosh is only 103 points away from hitting 10,000 career points. If he keeps up his scoring average, he should be able to cross that mark in about 5 or 6 more games. That's a relatively big accomplishment in the NBA for anybody in their 7th year as a player.
    "Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's true about the game, and in some ways about life too." ~ Michael Jordan
    ------------------------------------------
    "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ~ Dale Carnegie

i never noticed that but yeah, it's a pretty big accomplishment. not to mention that it's even more rare that a player does this in just one team.

Comment

An important point, Bosh is the All-time Raptors leading regular season scorer. He took over this season.

I''ll add some more:
      - Bosh tied Vince Carter for most Raptors All-Star appearances this season at FIVE.
      - He's on pace to take over the record for most rebound for a season (787, Davis '01)

Comment

i did not know that third one. but, i speculated something to do with rebounds.

and i heard the announcers say bosh said he wants to get to 10,000 by the end of the season when he became the all time leading scorer.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

At last nights game the video screen also showed that he is about to surpass VC for 4th ( or something) on the all time steal leaders list.

Comment

Does it really even matter? When he gets to 20,000 then we will talk

Comment

m5racer wrote: View Post
              Does it really even matter? When he gets to 20,000 then we will talk
              Of course it matters. Steps man, steps. It's a milestone on the way to greater things. You can't get to 20,000 without achieving 10,000 first right?

Comment

Working...
              X