No announcement yet.

Bosh on Free Agency This Summer: "Never Play Out the Way You Think it Would."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh on Free Agency This Summer: "Never Play Out the Way You Think it Would."

Hmmm .... it sounds like Bosh is hinting towards a return to the Toronto perhaps?

Good read courtesy of Scott Howard-Cooper from NBA.com

But no less an expert than Chris Bosh of the Raptors, one of the marquee names about four months away from hitting the market, said, "It can go either way. I think there's going to be a shift anyway because there's a lot of free agents in 2010. But the main guys that everybody talks about, I think it's a very strong possibility. When it comes down to it, that's where you're comfortable, that's where you're from. Well, technically. It's where you started your career. It's always a very important thing."

A very strong possibility exists that few will change addresses.

"Yeah, I think so," Bosh said. "Everybody's making so much hoopla about the whole thing and it probably won't even be that good. It's like a bad movie. You know what I mean? Everybody's, 'Oh, this is coming out, it's coming out.' And then it finally comes out and it's not what you thought it was."
    Some players, though, continue to resist the temptation to declare the upcoming summer a season of upheaval.

"Overhyped situations," Bosh said, "never play out the way you think it would."
    Source - Click here

ESPN Translation: ...OMG, Bosh is like so leaving 4 sure. Chad Ford, Jalen Rose and Charlie V think its going to happen and so it's true TTYL XP

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      ESPN Translation: ...OMG, Bosh is like so leaving 4 sure. Chad Ford, Jalen Rose and Charlie V think its going to happen and so it's true TTYL XP
      I think you forgot a few....the Barry brothers and maybe their dad, Chris Webber, Eric Snow, the two farts on TNT and Barkley, Wojo-whathisname-ski, the writing staff at SI, all the beat writers and columnists in NY, NJ, Chicago & Miami....I am getting a migraine.

Comment

Working...
      X