Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taxes, the border, snow, the metric system and now....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A cheap shot by McCollum, who is intelligent and articulate, btw.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
      What makes you say that?
      Though I suppose even intelligent, articulate people still make asinine, ignorant comments.

Comment

in other espn news...was just checking out the Hollinger rankings. I figured Derozan and Gay would blow up the Hollinger machine and skipped right to page two (teams 16-30) and wouldn't you know it...had to go back to page one to see us at #14. Maybe we're analytically ok.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerrankings

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          What makes you say that?
          Though I suppose even intelligent, articulate people still make asinine, ignorant comments.
          This may qualify some...but you are right making a less than articulated comment especially on Twitter is nothing new...by anyone.

http://allball.blogs.nba.com/2013/11...ive-rod-thorn/

Comment

I agree he is articulate, but this is just another classic case of saying basically nothing while sounding intelligent.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
              He's got a good point. I'm on a corporate account and we get slammed for roaming charges just 'roaming' from Toronto to Waterloo. It's f'in ridiculous. Please, please, please get a foreign carrier in here who can be a legitimate threat to Bell/Rogers/Telus oligopoly.

*end of rant*
              I work for Bell, and this literally made me laugh out loud. Whoever is in charge of maintaining your accounts needs to be fired immediately. Thanks for the good laugh though.

Comment

pay as you go, with unlimited surfing and i never pay more than 200 yuan a month. you guys need some state run enterprises over there to completely overtake the market and bring down costs. all that competition is driving prices up.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  What makes you say that?
                  3.6 grade point average at an elite institution. Patriot League Honor Roll.

http://www.seniorclassaward.com/athletes/c.j._mccollum/

McCollum is a journalism major. He can articulate.

Comment

the metric system is the tool of the devil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h42zOpPlPLY

Comment

McCollum is a journalism major. He can articulate.
                      doesn't this just mean he can copy and paste other peoples work and make shit up

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        doesn't this just mean he can copy and paste other peoples work and make shit up
                        McCollum likely knows how to punctuate and use capital letters.

Comment

Hah ... Zing. This made me laugh.

Comment

i never flaunted my gpa or have it used to defend myself when i say something stupid. (using a second sentence so added a full stop) smart people can say dumb things and their test scores and degrees don't change that.

Comment

just for a second switch this and say tony parker hurts himself and says he earned respect for americans having to pay medical bills out of their own pockets. that would cause an uproar. roaming charges is something everyone has to deal with. i think he just made some calls and was hit with a bigger bill then he thought and tweeted the first thought that came into his head, as twitterers? twits? are want to do. he doesn't know how small our tolerance for american people small talking our country is. and now a bunch of over reacting and word searching is taking place. like when we say "i had a good day today honey" and the wife comes back "oh, because i wasn't there".

this is no way as ignorant as being afraid of the metric system. money is money rich or poor and no one wants to waste it on something that should be 80% cheaper.
                              Last edited by Miekenstien; Mon Nov 18, 2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Honestly grades don't mean jack in a comment like that. I know people who are very intelligent but they have almost zero general knowledge. C.J Mcollum looks like one of those people

Comment

Working...
                                X