No announcement yet.

The Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anybody go to see Godzilla? that movie was pretty damn good!
    Also did anyone notice how much the main actor looked like Psycho T? My friend and I were joking around calling him Tyler Hansbrough haha

Comment

Godzilla was pretty good.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Anybody else seen the Grand Budapest Hotel? Really great movie. Classic even.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Did anybody go to see Godzilla? that movie was pretty damn good!
          Also did anyone notice how much the main actor looked like Psycho T? My friend and I were joking around calling him Tyler Hansbrough haha
          007 wrote: View Post
          Godzilla was pretty good.
          I was so amped to see Godzilla...was fairly disappointed with it. Maybe the hype from those sick trailers built it up too much. I mean it was ok but I just wasn't blown away like I though I would be. Not enough action for my liking. Still though that Godzilla roar on IMAX was nuts.

Comment

One movie I'd recommend is the new XMen. That shit was dope. The scene with Quicksilver...well I don't want to spoil it but damn that's gotta be one of the coolest things I've seen in any superhero movie. Right up there in epicness along with the Hulk/Loki scene from Avengers. I tell ya it's a good time to be a comicbook/superhero movie junkie. Oh yea check out Captain America 2 good stuff. Spiderman 2 was pretty good as well.

Comment

I need this movie ASAP:

Comment

joey wrote: View Post
                i need this movie asap:

yes

Comment

Crazy .. Sony and Marvel just signed a deal that would see Spider-Man move back into the collective Marvel Cinematic Universe with Iron Man, Captain America and Thor. So awesome. And apparently Andrew Garfield won't be back when he does appear in the Avengers or Civil War or something, or for the 2017 Spider Man movie, which Marvel will finally be involved in .. which I'm fine with. I never saw either of his Spider Man movies.

http://marvel.com/news/movies/24062/..._of_spider-man

Now Marvel just needs to get X-Men/Wolverine back into the Mix.

I was a huge comic nerd as a kid ... if you can't tell. LOL
                  Last edited by Joey; Tue Feb 10, 2015, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Saw "Interstellar" last week. Great movie but admittedly a bit of a mindbender on the science in it which I believe is pretty accurate (as such movies go). Best to be seen in a theater in IMAX if possible...apart from the story the visuals and sounds are amazing....beats "Gravity" hands down.

Comment

I watched all the Matrix movies and man that shit really makes you think. The fighting is fucking dope tho haha

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        I watched all the Matrix movies and man that shit really makes you think. The fighting is fucking dope tho haha
                        Just saw them for the first time? Pretty neat eh? And thats funny, I was just talking to a buddy of mine about the Matrix.
                        Was insanely popular when it came out. Great movie. First one is by far the best. I don't even think I saw the 3rd....

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Saw "Interstellar" last week. Great movie but admittedly a bit of a mindbender on the science in it which I believe is pretty accurate (as such movies go). Best to be seen in a theater in IMAX if possible...apart from the story the visuals and sounds are amazing....beats "Gravity" hands down.
                          Been meaning to watch this one.. I should get out to see it in IMAX, you're right .. I missed Avatar when it was in theaters, and apparently that was a mistake.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            Been meaning to watch this one.. I should get out to see it in IMAX, you're right .. I missed Avatar when it was in theaters, and apparently that was a mistake.
                            Avatar was my first experience watching 3D and i am glad I went to the theatre for that...it had me practically reaching out to "touch" the characters. I think it's still the best 3D movie made.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              Just saw them for the first time? Pretty neat eh? And thats funny, I was just talking to a buddy of mine about the Matrix.
                              Was insanely popular when it came out. Great movie. First one is by far the best. I don't even think I saw the 3rd....
                              I saw them when I was younger but I don't remember very well and its not really something a little kid would understand, requires a lot of thinking lol. But yea they have aged surprisingly well, easily the best sci fi action movie I've ever seen. The thought and effort put into those movies is outstanding

Comment

Speaking of Keanu Reeves, have you guys seen John Wick? That movie was fucking badass

Comment

Working...
                                X