The Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
    Eva Green or Emily Blunt, which Brit would you take to bed for a night?
    Any reason you restrict your bed mates to a Brit?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      Any reason you restrict your bed mates to a Brit?
      There's something wrong with them being a Brit? Don't worry I have nothing against your question because that was kinda funny.

Actually, I just watched Sicario and then some Penny Dreadful, so in my mind I had those two in my sights and wanted to know what you guys think of them if you had to chose between them Brits.

I'd go for Blunt. Eva Green is nice and a surprising pair of boobs (from 300: Rise of an Empire you find out), but has a look in her eyes that kinda scares me.

Comment

• Haha...glad you have a sense of humour...it was meant to be funny.

ps...Green is actually French I believe. I prefer Blunt...if you must know Have you seen Looper?

Comment

• Yeah Eva Green is French. I'd pick her, her sex scenes are always crazy as fuck.

Tried watching the Total Recall reboot on a lark but had to turn it off after maybe half an hour. How does Len Wiseman keep getting work?

Comment

• Wiseman probably takes Kate Beckingsale to his studio pitch jobs. He didnt do Looper though (if u were suggesting that).

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Wiseman probably takes Kate Beckingsale to his studio pitch jobs. He didnt do Looper though (if u were suggesting that).
              No I was just taking us on a tangent from Green vs Blunt.

Loved Looper and looking forward to what Rian Johnson does with Star Wars.

Comment

• i haven't been the most prevalent youtube user until recently but i just found out you can stream old chinese king fu movies on there. currently going through the list of movies that make a cut onto a wu-tang or affiliated album. finshed 36 chambers and return to the 36 last night and moving on to the 5 deadly venoms. so good

Comment

• Finally got around to watching Creed.

Thought it was meh. In terms of character development, it probably went deeper than any previous Rocky movie. But it felt really slow at times. Just 2 fights in 2 hours.

Comment

• Watched Spectre over the weekend. That must have been a conspiracy theorists wet dream.

I thought the movie was OK but certainly not as good as any of Daniel Craig's other Bond films. It felt like something was missing. I'd give it a solid 8/10 though because it did keep me entertained. That prop plane scene was ridiculous.

We watched Inside Out as a family last week too. It was pretty good, I have to say. Very creative.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      Eva Green or Emily Blunt, which Brit would you take to bed for a night?
                      why can't i have both?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        i haven't been the most prevalent youtube user until recently but i just found out you can stream old chinese king fu movies on there. currently going through the list of movies that make a cut onto a wu-tang or affiliated album. finshed 36 chambers and return to the 36 last night and moving on to the 5 deadly venoms. so good
                        5 deadly venoms....man that takes me WAY back

Comment

• Did you guys hear about Channing Tatum playing Gambit in the uncoming Gambit film? I don't know how i feel about that lol

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Did you guys hear about Channing Tatum playing Gambit in the uncoming Gambit film? I don't know how i feel about that lol
                            It can't be any worse than Ben Affleck as Batman
                            Last edited by Nilanka; Fri Feb 19, 2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I can't be any worse than Ben Affleck as Batman
                              Hater. :P Haha

That new fight scene they released has me convinced he will be the most entertaining, best Bat yet.

Comment

• Not sure if we have any Stephen King fans here, but looks like could FINALLY be getting a Dark Tower/Gunslinger movie!

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Dark-...ba-105537.html

Love the idea of Elba playing Roland as well. These are some of my favourite books ever, and the story gets WEIRD, so I'm pretty excited to see where they take this adaptation. They've been talking about a Dark Tower adaptations for probably over 10 years now, so this is good news I'd say.

Comment

Working...
                                X