GT: TOR Raptors @ PHI 76ers: MCW Drops a Quadruple Double on T.dot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Rudy's career high in assists is apparently 7, so he's one away from tying it. That's so sad.
    I doubt much SF have a high career high number in assist number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Here comes the awful third quarter where Casey gets out coached over halftime and won't call timeouts.

Comment

Tanking?

Not Tanking?

Tanking?

Not Tanking?

Tanking?

Not Tanking?

my head hurts

Comment

Show some killer instinct boys!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

that pump fake by JV that no one falls for....seriously needs new moves

Comment

What was that JV?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

What a show from DeRozan!

Comment

Mmmmm Demar. Smooth like Butta.

Comment

JV finally got the ball in the post and you can tell he said, "F it I'm taking this" and took a really terrible sky hook.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      Frankly, I don't really care if he doesn't have anything else in his stats outside of points as long as someone else is stuffing their stat sheets with assists and rebounds. Gay has 6 rebounds and 6 assists. Lowry has 3 rebounds, 3 assists and 3 steals. Hansbrough, Ross and Valanciunas all have 3 rebounds. As long as we are getting assist, steals and rebounding efforts from someone else, I'm okay with Demar not stuffing his rebounds and assists, though he should be trying to get more of those.
                      Sure, it might not matter vs the sixers. Against a competent opponent, different story most likely.

He is lighting it up tonite tho.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        I doubt much SF have a high career high number in assist number

He's been in the league for 8 years..

Almost any guy in the league can get hot for one game and put up crazy numbers.

not that this is "any guy" per say but Melo is known as one of the most selfish players in the league and he's broken double-figure assists 7 times in his career.

I dunno. I just find it sad but hilarious at the same time.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                          What a show from DeRozan!
                          Again. Wow!!

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            JV finally got the ball in the post and you can tell he said, "F it I'm taking this" and took a really terrible sky hook.
                            Exactly. That's how the whole team plays now.

Comment

• Bargnani left this team, but his stench lingered and affected this team. When this team is really good (This game/Memphis game), it's a really fun team to watch, but when this team is crap and doesn't hustle as a team (Bulls game), you can't help but cringe and want to turn off the TV as soon as possible. Just like Bargnani...

Comment

• I can't believe I'm saying this but Rudy is doing a fantastic job finding the open man tonight
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X