X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    No JV in the 4th.

Carry on DC.
    I know right? We're gonna win anyways, just give the kid some damn minutes.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Lowry's like VC, has to hobble after every little thing.
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

• Call me negative but here goes.... anyone else have concerns with the following:

1) outrebounded by 9 thus far
        2) still in the game vs a team playing horrible (i.e. not blowing them out)
        3) opposition shooting 46%

Only reason Raptors are winning is 14-26 (54%) from 3

Without a hot shooting night from deep, this is a loss.

WOW

Comment

• Of course Kyke has to get injured after having back to back double doubles -_-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Call me negative but here goes.... anyone else have concerns with the following:

WOW
            Without a hot shooting night from Portland last game (15/31 from 3)... it's a win for Toronto.

I'm a pro-tanker, but stop grasping at straws. Teams are going to have hot shooting nights during the season.

Comment

• The last 4 minutes of this game feels like it's taken 4 hours

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
                Without a hot shooting night from Portland last game (15/31 from 3)... it's a win for Toronto.

I'm a pro-tanker, but stop grasping at straws. Teams are going to have hot shooting nights during the season.
                You remind me of someone, you know. You really do. Who was that?

Here is an idea: stop grasping at straws to one up me like that person who I just can't put my finger on.

The difference between Toronto and Portland is Portland is 4th in the league at 42% from deep; Toronto is 23rd at 32%.

This is a much bigger stretch for Toronto than Portland in that game.

Portland shot 47% vs Toronto which is just 5% over aveage

Raptors shooting 54% which is 22% over average.
                Last edited by mcHAPPY; Wed Nov 20, 2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post

isn't Portland one of the best 3pt shooting teams in the league?
                  - Tim Leiweke

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                    Lowry's like VC, has to hobble after every little thing.
                    LOL, at least he doesn't roll around on the ground tho
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                      isn't Portland one of the best 3pt shooting teams in the league?
                      It was also a West coast team playing at 1 on a Sunday afternoon. They have no business not being blown out, really.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• This game won't end. Ever.

Comment

Call me negative but here goes.... anyone else have concerns with the following:

WOW
                          1) two top five off rebounding teams going head to head. Most of our rebounds come from missing our own shots.

2)this game was over at the midway mark of the 4th Q. 76ers stop playing hard and so did Raps. No excuse for that.

3) percentage has gone down. Check again.

4) All were good shots. Overall we're just the better team. Beat the teams your suppose too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

You remind me of someone, you know. You really do. Who was that?

Here is an idea: stop grasping at straws to one up me like that person who I just can't put my finger on.

The difference between Toronto and Portland is Portland is 4th in the league at 42% from deep; Toronto is 23rd at 32%.

This is a much bigger stretch for Toronto than Portland in that game.

Portland shot 47% vs Toronto which is just 5% over aveage

Raptors shooting 54% which is 22% over average.
                            While the raptors did shoot abnormally well I it was due to ball movement and taking advantage of the weak philly D. They got hot because of the open looks they got from good offensive sets (rarely seen from this team). I think they deserve some credit for their good shooting.

Comment

• Oh Devlin. Stop trying to talk up this team. Just leave it alone. You ain't fooling anyone.

Comment

• First place in the division!!!!!!
                                - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Working...
                                X