Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    The only positive in this game is Casey stuck with JV despite the struggles
    I wonder how much that's due to Amir's foul trouble though?
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

How is this a good win Jack?

Ugh
      Just win baby, just win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

The only positive in this game is Casey stuck with JV despite the struggles
        Although I suspect this had more to do with Amir`s foul trouble than anything...

Comment

How is this a good win Jack?

Ugh
          It's good because they made a run and we didn't give in. That's one thing I have to give Raps credit for this season. When a team makes a run we don't give in like we used to. And our defense has been good so far this season and in this game.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            This quarter will be a good test for Demar. Let's see if he's actually taking steps forward...
            I give him a C-
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I like this new interviewer so much better than anyone we have on the networks roster.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Just win baby, just win.

There is 17 years starting in 2016 for that

Enjoy your foundation on a bed of sand

Comment

• Now that the game is over. Let the tanking discussion begin!

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    I give him a C-
                    If give him credit for not forcing his game into two defenders like he would of in the past.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Criticize the coach all you want, but has this team ever been a top 10 defensive team before Casey? And even with our terrible shooting we are 14th in offensive efficiency and we compete hard and rarely give-up.
                      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• When team shoot the ball badly against us I think people need to stop saying the team is just playing garbage and give our defense some credit. We are doing a great job defensively this year so far. I don't think it's a coincidence.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          It's good because they made a run and we didn't give in. That's one thing I have to give Raps credit for this season. When a team makes a run we don't give in like we used to. And our defense has been good so far this season and in this game.
                          Did they make a run or did toronto let them back in to the game?

Why couldn't raptors close out the game when they got up?

But you are right. Years past this would have been a Loss

Comment

• Brooklyn down 20 at the half to MIN. Hate to revel in other peoples failure....but I REALLY called this one. It`s somewhere on the forums, but I distinctly remember calling them basketball`s Blue Jays.

Comment

• PHX also about to log another quality win. Such an odd season so far.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                                Brooklyn down 20 at the half to MIN. Hate to revel in other peoples failure....but I REALLY called this one. It`s somewhere on the forums, but I distinctly remember calling them basketball`s Blue Jays.
                                a lot of people called this too :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X