GT: WSH Wizards @ TOR Raptors 7pm: Novak healthy, emphasis on asts & more JV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Raptors D has been mostly solid. No problem on that end. Really the Wiz are playing like crap. There doesn't seem to be much unity on either end, and man, Wall is still so out of control. In terms of a #1 pick who WAS a consensus top pick, he has to be a pretty huge bust.
    Wiz were playing like crap and couldn't score in the 2nd quarter. The problem was that our offense was equally as bad during the middle stretch of the 2nd. If our offense was much better, the lead would be much higher right now...

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Yea Casey has BEEN taking Rudy out when he's playing like an idiot, which is really good to see because I didn't think Casey has balls. Rudy tonight is actually taking some of the worst shots I've seen him take in while, and that says A LOT.
      Yeah he is behaving like someone who knows he's being shopped

Comment

• Gay under the weather? Legit reason or just an excuse?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          This I can agree with they have missed a few shots they should finish. I wouldn't say a ton though. Also there was always someone there to contest those shots so maybe it was partly our defense. But they still should have finished those.
          JV had at least five good contests on missed shots at the rim.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Rudy "under the weather"....Really, his game looks exactly the same as when he's healthy.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Rudy "under the weather"....Really, his game looks exactly the same as when he's healthy.
              LOL Be nice white men.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                This is not a DD putdown but this is BBs second year only.
                Ok well right now whose the better player? I'm not saying whose going to be the better player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Also Jonas as 8 boards and has done a great job on the inside in general jjust mixing it up on both ends. It's why I like having him on the floor even if he's not getting touches or struggling a bit on offence.

Comment

• Lowry with another charge wow!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Good thing Gortat didn't land on Lowry, he would have been out for the count.

Comment

• Wow, that was one ugly sequence. I think I threw up a little.

Comment

• OMG JV!! Finish!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• While a lot of the conversation has fallen on Demar/Rudy and JV, Lowry has quietly turned into exactly the Point Guard we wanted him to be. Lets just hope this mentality and delivery can be maintained.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              OMG JV!! Finish!

Seriously. Something's really gotten into his head I think on O. He didn't even try to dunk either of those attempts.

Comment

• JV is playing like shit on the offensive end. I can't deal.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X