No announcement yet.

Is anthony bennett even worth getting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for him. You can tell he just doesn't have his legs. The missed dunk says it all. And he needs that spring with the elevation he gets on his jump shot. Would serve the Cavs right to give him a month or two to get back in shape.

I can't imagine a team trading the #1 overall pick after half a season... so I think you can forget about that. It's rare enough for lottery picks in general to be traded.

Comment

jrdyck wrote: View Post
      I feel sorry for him. You can tell he just doesn't have his legs. The missed dunk says it all. And he needs that spring with the elevation he gets on his jump shot. Would serve the Cavs right to give him a month or two to get back in shape.

I can't imagine a team trading the #1 overall pick after half a season... so I think you can forget about that. It's rare enough for lottery picks in general to be traded.
      You never know what can happen with a team in a messy situation....with already questionable management.

Comment

jrdyck wrote: View Post

Yup.

#5 Robinson last year was unheard of until that point.

There was/is a reason Cleveland took him #1. I can't imagine he permanently lost that in 5 months.

He needs to get in shape.

Comment

Looks like Rudy with all those bad shot decisions

Comment

If there is any way to get him you do it. He has excellent shooting form and if you watch that video he`s actually moving well off ball. Trade for him and have him on a stationary bike on the sidelines and on a diet util he`s in game shape and i think hell be something special in a month or two. There is no way Cleveland will deal him though.
            "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X