Rudy to the Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy to the Bucks

Guys, Caron Butler just scored 38 points. The dude can still play.

So, Rudy Gay to Milwaukee (who really needs something right now) for Caron Butler and Irsan Ilyasova. There would probably be other pieces involved but I like the idea.

Valanciunas/Johnson/Gray
    Ilyasova/Hansbrough/Acy
    Butler/Fields/Novak/Daye
    DeRozan/Ross/Stone
    Lowry/Buycks/Augustin

16 players on the roster oops!

What do you guys think?

Rudy>Caron

Caron is playing in his home state of Wisconsin, hes trying to carry his entire state on his back. With Rudy, people think they've seen everything from him, but we've only scratched the surface as a team in terms of seeing his full potential. I think its misguided to keep hoisting bad shot attempts(not in the flow of the offense, best shot available etc.),that is something Rudy needs to deal with but at some point the shots have to start falling. The thing I'm looking forward to seeing the most from Rudy is whether he can consistently be a facilitator for this team at both ends of the floor.
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Caron can still play sure but if you're trading rudy there i'd want Po out of the deal or a first round pick (both?) or something too.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I see Ilyasova as a better asset than Gay, so I'd definitely do it. Not sure if Milwaukee would. But it's possible.

If I were them, I'd keep Ilyasova and then they'd have 10 mil in cap space next summer. But getting Gay does sound like something they might do.

It's a good trade idea, I think.

Comment

I like ilyasova too but dont get it twisted Gay has a superior skillset and is an all around better player
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
            I like ilyasova too but dont get it twisted Gay has a superior skillset and is an all around better player
            "Asset" is a bit broader term than just skillset.

Comment

Working...
            X