Dec 15th predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 15th predictions

As you all know dec 15 marks the day when free agents signed this summer are eligible to be traded. Masai hinted that we might see some transactions after the date.

Keeping that in mind, any predictions?

I have no idea, but I am hoping one of the poor teams (which is right on the fine line of mediocre obscurity and getting a little attention) get desperate and demar derozan AND rudy gay are gone by then.

Of course I wouldn't want trades to occur where we don't get any good prospects, so standing pat is always a possibility.

I have a feeling we'll see a lot of trades before xmas. Strange stuff r happening around the league.

Comment

My prediction would be that Masai will make moves to compete for a playoff spot this season.

Comment

My prediction is that the Eastern Conference will be .500 against itself by December 15th.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Dwight 2 Raps

Comment

Yahoo:

Toronto Raptors (6-7; last week's ranking: 21): New front office is trying its best to be patient and evaluate the roster before making changes, sources said. Toronto's needs: a point guard and inside scoring.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Gay gone to Charlotte or Cleveland.

DD and Lowry gone to Milwaukee.

Comment

Somehow, we end up with Anthony Bennett.

Comment

I think Tyler will be a goner.. he's a really good asset for a contending team. I like him but he's too valuable a trade asset to just leave around. He will fetch a first round pick.. my guess would be from OKC who loves their picks but also needs toughness.

OKC has two picks (one from Dallas that's top 20 protected this year and their own). The Dallas one will be coming back to Toronto.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me to see nothing happen come December 15th.....

Comment

My hope is that what we get is mad crazy OMGWTF trades. My gut feeling is we get crickets.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        It wouldn't surprise me to see nothing happen come December 15th.....
                        Personally, that's a scary thought.
                        OG is our king

Comment

The Raptors play 3 games in 4 nights on the road starting on the 20th of December. Wouldn't expect a major trade to happen in December if it didn't happen before then. Holidays are hectic. So I'll be hoping something happens between the 15th and the 20th, and if it doesn't, I'm not sure that the team will really be in any rush.

Comment

One of Rudy/Lowry is gone.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

A lot of people here are going to be disappointed. I can see it already.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X