Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: November 26th - Brooklyn @ Toronto 7pm (Raptors dodge a bullet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gman wrote: View Post
    That wasn't a read. That was a set play. And one that deserves somebody getting a clipboard thrown at them.
    But Casey couldn't have anticipated that Amir's man would help...

Or could he have?

Was that actually *gulp* a good play?
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Casey's media time is coming up!

Comment

• I'm at a loss for words... Casey keeps finding entirely new ways of breaking my heart. Being a Raptors fan is like dating a drug addict...
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          Why is Amir spotted up in the corner? And why is Novak the one crashing the glass?
          Exactly, with this logic why don't we send Herbie Kuhn to the dunk contest. Yeah and then we'll assign Aaron Gray on opposing teams point guards. Why shouldn't we do this? Because it would be asinine.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            I don't think Casey set that up, you can see Rudy made that decision when he realized the whole team was converging on him. But yes if that was the set play he needs to get fired LOL
            They needed a three. They let the clock wind down - obviously they weren't going for a quick two. So draw and kick had to be the play...
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxlDgn_DdwI

Even better, Isiah Thomas said they had been waiting to do that play for an Eddy Curry 3 all season.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                But Casey couldn't have anticipated that Amir's man would help...

Or could he have?

Was that actually *gulp* a good play?
                Yeah, genius play. The brilliance just radiated off the screen.

Comment

• First I never understood why Amir is taking that much 3 point shots this year. He can hit it, ok, then? My god, you got Lowry, DeMar, Rudy and Novak on the floor, and Amir is in the corner set up for a 3? for the win? WTF, that's all i got to say, nothing else.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, genius play. The brilliance just radiated off the screen.
                    I have no problem with a wide open corner three for Amir.

The thing is, his man never should have left him because we let the clock run out. They should have given the layup and it's pretty much game over.
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxlDgn_DdwI

Even better, Isiah Thomas said they had been waiting to do that play for an Eddy Curry 3 all season.

Well yeh, but we had more than 10 secs. I understand where you're coming from tho

Comment

• I wonder what Casey says in the post game press conference regarding this..
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Casey, you're time is running out.
                          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• YOU DON'T PULL ONE OF THE BEST OFFENSIVE REBOUNDERS IN THE GOD DAMN LEAGUE out to the god damn 3pt line god damnit!
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• LMAO you guys are taking this play A LOT harder than I expected lmao. I really don't think it was THAT bad but clearly it's just me.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                YOU DON'T PULL ONE OF THE BEST OFFENSIVE REBOUNDERS IN THE GOD DAMN LEAGUE out to the god damn 3pt line god damnit!
                                This should end all talks. You just can't do that. Common sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X