Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dion Waiters for Terrence Ross?

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2013/...edium=facebook

Not 100% sure I like this or not. While Dion Waiter would provide a better and more consistent scoring effort off the bench, I prefer Ross' defense a lot more.

I say no

Comment

The thing is Dion Waiter has a reputation of being a chucker, being overweight, average defense at best and having a huge ego. I'm pretty sure that's why most people don't really want him.

Comment

Dion Waiters is trash. Cleveland was really stupid to pick him so high

Comment

Boooooooooooo.

That is all.

Comment

I guess I'll add this:
            Irving called the meeting after the game, and every player spoke. When Waiters was given the floor, he criticized Thompson and Irving, accusing them of playing "buddy ball'' and often refusing to pass to him. Thompson took umbrage with Waiters' words and went back at him verbally. The two confronted each other, but teammates intervened before it could escalate into a fight.

However, Waiters and Irving are not close. Waiters believes the Cavaliers have a double standard when it comes to Irving, sources said. Waiters feels that while Irving is allowed to get away with loafing defensively, making turnovers and taking bad shots, he is taken out of games for such things. Waiters has shared his views with Brown and Grant.

Waiters is slumping after a promising rookie season -- both his scoring and shooting percentage are down.
            Source
            Now then ... Booooooooooooooo!

Comment

If we can give them Gay and they give us back Bynum, a first round pick as well then sure, sign me up!

Comment

No thanks. Waiters isn't that good.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

If Masai pulled a trade like that I would demand he be fired, that would be Colangelo level bad trade for TO

Comment

Well it's all speculation now. I believe Ujiri might just be poking around to see if they can contribute to a multi-team deal...

Comment

Ross for Waiters is a tank trade from our perspective. That doesn't necessarily mean we don't do it; it means we do it if Cleveland throws in pick(s).

Comment

Everyone here's knows im a Waiters fan but no.

I'd be quite pleased if he was included in a deal for say... Rudy though.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                          Ross for Waiters is a tank trade from our perspective. That doesn't necessarily mean we don't do it; it means we do it if Cleveland throws in pick(s).
                          I'm not sure how that's a tank trade per se.

But I don't like it either way, let's just keep Ross if that's the deal. Waiters is terrible, at least Ross appears to have a role as a very successful 3+D guy down the line.

Comment

no.. i heard rumours of maybe waiters for shumptert or evan turner(prob more added) id go after either of those guys wayyyy before waiters...

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                              Everyone here's knows im a Waiters fan but no.

I'd be quite pleased if he was included in a deal for say... Rudy though.
                              Lol this.

Give us Waiters, filler and one of those picks and y'all can have Rudy Gay

Comment

Working...
                              X