Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: MIA Heat @ TOR Raptors 7pm- Lebron does the Can Can on our court...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

*Sigh Toronto fans...

DeRozan continues his solid level of play. What happened to JV and Amir tonight? and wtf is up with the misses at the charity stripe? O Raptors..... lol

19-32 from the line...... what the fuck Raptors lmao

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Dec.15

Wait for it......
      I hope you are right and I am also hopeful that he will go in the tanking direction but I am OK either way ... He needs to make a decision and stick to it. Right now, this team is full of pieces that do not fit together. I know everyone likes to blame the coach but I am still not convinced that a better coach can make these players play any better.

Comment

• Rudy Gay is just so fucking painful to watch. The guy just continously go 1 on 2, 1 on 3 all the time and his ball handling is not even that good. He dribbles the ball way too high. One of the main reason why he always gets stripped. And i know Casey kept saying, 'Rudy's not a selfish player' blah blah blah...just watch the fucking game. The ball dies whenever Gay gets the ball.

And there was a Raps possession there late in the 4th that just droves me insane. I'm talking about the one where Rudy just decided to go 1 on 1 and shoot a long 2 instead of passing the ball to Ross who was wide open for a corner 3.

One more thing, Amir and JV needs to get their shit together. Casey benched them pretty much the whole 2nd half and i completely agree with it.

JV looks lost on defense just like the other night against Brooklyn. And offensively he needs to get more stronger with the ball.

As for Amir, the guy is just too non chalant. He looked tired AGAIN tonight(too much partying?)Dont know what's going on with this guy but he's very inconsistent this year. He also needs to park his ass below the rim instead of behind the arc. If this continues then i want to see more TYLER HANSBROUGH. The guy brings it every night.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I forgot to add. Rudy Gay can't even make a layup. A WIDE OPEN layup. This guy is brutal.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Rudy Gay is just so fucking painful to watch. The guy just continously go 1 on 2, 1 on 3 all the time and his ball handling is not even that good. He dribbles the ball way too high. One of the main reason why he always gets stripped. And i know Casey kept saying, 'Rudy's not a selfish player' blah blah blah...just watch the fucking game. The ball dies whenever Gay gets the ball.

And there was a Raps possession there late in the 4th that just droves me insane. I'm talking about the one where Rudy just decided to go 1 on 1 and shoot a long 2 instead of passing the ball to Ross who was wide open for a corner 3.

One more thing, Amir and JV needs to get their shit together. Casey benched them pretty much the whole 2nd half and i completely agree with it.

JV looks lost on defense just like the other night against Brooklyn. And offensively he needs to get more stronger with the ball.

As for Amir, the guy is just too non chalant. He looked tired AGAIN tonight(too much partying?)Dont know what's going on with this guy but he's very inconsistent this year. He also needs to park his ass below the rim instead of behind the arc. If this continues then i want to see more TYLER HANSBROUGH. The guy brings it every night.
            I agree with all of this what is wrong with JV and Amir? JV sure sophmore jinx but Amir is completely different now he was so good just being that energy guy downlow now we have him trying to take 2ds all night.... wtf is he doing?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Boston beats milwaukee tomorrow and Raps are sitting outside the playoffs
              Might not last long though, seeing as how Boston has like 5 games in hand.
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                I agree with all of this what is wrong with JV and Amir? JV sure sophmore jinx but Amir is completely different now he was so good just being that energy guy downlow now we have him trying to take 2ds all night.... wtf is he doing?
                JVs confidence is crushed. His minutes go away after 1 mistake so he is pressing out there. Even when he does well he gets no minutes because Casey goes small. If Anderson(last year), Fields, Ross hustle out there they are usually playing at the end of the game. If JV hustles out there he gets to sit for most of the 4th. That message gets sent from your coach enough times you lose your confidence and that is what I am seeing out there. I have never seen a play run for him outside of the first minute of the game. He always has to set high screens on every single play even when he has deep position which just results in him having to give up his position, run up to the 3pt line where often the guy he is setting the screen for goes too quickly and he can not get into position and gets fouls. A lot are his fault but a lot are not. Casey is a great Tank Commander from a W/L perspective but a shit coach if we want to develop this guy. He is not using the players he has effectively. They better blow this shit up and fast.

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                  JVs confidence is crushed. His minutes go away after 1 mistake so he is pressing out there. Even when he does well he gets no minutes because Casey goes small. If Anderson(last year), Fields, Ross hustle out there they are usually playing at the end of the game. If JV hustles out there he gets to sit for most of the 4th. That message gets sent from your coach enough times you lose your confidence and that is what I am seeing out there. I have never seen a play run for him outside of the first minute of the game. He always has to set high screens on every single play even when he has deep position which just results in him having to give up his position, run up to the 3pt line where often the guy he is setting the screen for goes too quickly and he can not get into position and gets fouls. A lot are his fault but a lot are not. Casey is a great Tank Commander from a W/L perspective but a shit coach if we want to develop this guy. He is not using the players he has effectively. They better blow this shit up and fast.
                  I agree with all your points.

However, I also think JV is a little mentally fatigued, after playing summer league, eurobasket, driving training camp... guy probably needs a break to re-juice his head.

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                    you'd be right except that hes been getting minutes recently... hes just been relatively close to useless on the court. Guy is our last line of Defense and hes doing a really bad job most nights but thats also due to Amir leaving him high and dry in the paint forcing him to guard the faster big men.

His offense isnt a confidence issue as you say Casey has been giving him plenty of burn lately, its just that Jonas has become predictable for the opposing team to defend. Honestly watch his tape he only does 2 things and still doesnt even pass it back out to an open man, hes got a long way to go.

Comment

• nah, i still got hope in this team, on to the next
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

you'd be right except that hes been getting minutes recently... hes just been relatively close to useless on the court. Guy is our last line of Defense and hes doing a really bad job most nights but thats also due to Amir leaving him high and dry in the paint forcing him to guard the faster big men.

His offense isnt a confidence issue as you say Casey has been giving him plenty of burn lately, its just that Jonas has become predictable for the opposing team to defend. Honestly watch his tape he only does 2 things and still doesnt even pass it back out to an open man, hes got a long way to go.
                        Granted, I haven't watched all the games to completion lately because the product is dreadful but just looking at the minutes for the last 5 games

MIA 18
                        BKN 22
                        WSH 37
                        PHI 22
                        POR 35

I dont call this getting minutes. I call this being a yo-yo on the end of Casey's string while trying to learn the position with the most aggressive learning curve. Funny thing is outside of the Memphis game if you give him 30m he gives you a double double with 2 moves and a pump fake nobody is buying. That is why I would like to see him given the opportunity to grow, not stagnate. He has a lot to learn defensively but so does this whole team.

Comment

Completely agree with this.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jonas has to hit that J so theres a reason players bite on his fake and pass the goddam ball when hes covered at a bad angle and cant make his shot or doubled down low. The team in general is pretty selfish everyone plays for themselves. you can preach ball movement all you want its on the players to do it. Not even Jonas is safe from the iso centric style.

We need to hire a guy from San Antoniio on our coaching staff.

Comment

Working...
                            X